Ooops... again! (Violin Content)

Where are the pics!!! Don't let work get in the way of satisfying the masses!!

So check THIS out... I bought it on my birthday (Oct 12th). The build date written on the back of the headstock is Oct 12th - a fact I didn't know when the guitar was purchased.

~Hans

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;26819 said:
So check THIS out... I bought it on my birthday (Oct 12th). The build date written on the back of the headstock is Oct 12th - a fact I didn't know when the guitar was purchased.

~Hans

That's REALLY cool....now show us some pics!!! :D

I'm calling BS on this thread....all I've seen so far is an Epiphone box....until you show otherwise, I am assuming you have a shiny new Epi LP!!

I'm calling BS on this thread....all I've seen so far is an Epiphone box....until you show otherwise, I am assuming you have a shiny new Epi LP!!

Yup! Long wait! I am thinking this is the violin guitar he actually received;
37221l.jpg

DAMN HANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had that pic of homer drooling because this would be a great place to put it right now. Congrats:adore:

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;25805 said:
If by "smash it over my head" you mean "gave me a big kiss, took me to dinner at my favorite restaurant, surprised me with a cake custom painted by my kid and conspired with Markie to jointly give me a 3-Mike-7 for my birthday" then yes, that's exactly what happened.

:rock:

BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.

Happy belated birthday bro!!!

1st Mod to the Violin McCarty now complete.

M'WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :evil:

Paul's 28 Pickups installed.

P28Pups.jpg

Violin_McCarty.jpg

The 'hog on the back is awesome.

Violin_McCarty_Back.jpg

Last edited:
Back