NUGD Go West young man....

Davey

Just Jammin'
...and get yourself a West Street Limited!

Fresh off the FedEx truck is my 2008 1980 West Street Limited!

It was a killer to wait to open the case after this arrived yesterday, but it was pretty cold out and most of the journey it was cold along the way, so I gave it a little extra time to acclimate.

50614633907_f2a0906f69_h.jpg

TBH it wasn’t always at the top of my GAS list, that was until I picked up my KL33 and only then realizing how awesome the Santana’s feel, sound and just are. So, after the KL, the Santana bug hit and the Westie moved right to the top of the GAS list.

I can say, this Sapele top is difficult to photograph, it flops so much it's hard to get it to hold still.

Can’t wait to see what tones I can coax out of this beauty….

50614627882_b0ddaac298_h.jpg

Super happy with this purchase. It was described and is certainly in mint unplayed condition as there is not a pick mark on it. I am ecstatic to finally have one of these mini dragons!

50614626127_91fef0f1c0_h.jpg

Also, A special thanks to @bodia and @sergiodeblanc for their great insight, advice and opinion that helped in my decision. I am truly grateful to you both and also the forum as a place to learn and grow all things PRS.

50614678882_00787cee97_h.jpg

50614667062_958b941d10_h.jpg

50613773408_92b6fcc873_h.jpg

50614519516_476cf53e6f_h.jpg

50613779803_1ec68abeb2_h.jpg

50614631992_117b972cfd_h.jpg

50613773968_51ccb1ea29_h.jpg

50614515366_e1ecee9f66_h.jpg

Now I just need to find one of those early spec one-piece raw brass bridges. I know it’s a long shot, but If you any of you see one for sale or have one that you’ll let go of, let me know.

Last edited:
Totally awesome Congrats

THAT is the guitar I wanted 100 % no question If I saw it I would have had to do something crazy to get it

Best of everything And the color is perfect
Lucky man Enjoy

Absolutely fabulous, congrats!
Thank you.

Yeah, dude! So happy that you decided to get this one! What a perfect guitar. Minty fresh! Welcome to the Baby Dragon Club!
Me too. I would never have found the original case if I went with the other one. Thank you for your help!

Now that’s a f@cking guitar!

Bangin’!
Agreed 100%. Thank you for your help!

Thank you

Classy, love it & covet it. Enjoy!
Absolutely will do!

Sweet!! Is that the one I was watching on Reverb??:eek:

Sweet top!
Thank you. There were 2 on there in the past week or 2. I was talking with both owners. This was the more expensive of the 2, but she ended up coming down below what the other was asking (the other one was missing the case and case candy and I wanted the original case).

He shoots, HE SCORES!
Nothing but twine!

Totally awesome Congrats

THAT is the guitar I wanted 100 % no question If I saw it I would have had to do something crazy to get it

Best of everything And the color is perfect
Lucky man Enjoy
Thank you. If you want one, just be patient. They are out there and the right one will come along at the right time for the right price.

Man, that thing is in spectacular condition! Great score on a sweet guitar.
Thank you. I lucked out.

Thank you.

Me too. I would never have found the original case if I went with the other one. Thank you for your help!

Agreed 100%. Thank you for your help!

Thank you

Absolutely will do!

Thank you. There were 2 on there in the past week or 2. I was talking with both owners. This was the more expensive of the 2, but she ended up coming down below what the other was asking (the other one was missing the case and case candy and I wanted the original case).

Nothing but twine!

Thank you. If you want one, just be patient. They are out there and the right one will come along at the right time for the right price.

Thank you. I lucked out.

Glad I could help out! Now, crank that thang and tell us what you think!

Now I just need to find one of those early spec one-piece raw brass bridges. I know it’s a long shot, but If you any of you see one for sale or have one that you’ll let go of, let me know.

Mann Made had one for sale just a few weeks ago

Excellent choice!
Great limited run to be part of.
Enjoy.

Thank you. I think so too.

Love it!!

Thank you!

Glad I could help out! Now, crank that thang and tell us what you think!

Got to spend a little time at lunch today and also play with the new RockCrusher. I love it! It's got some bite. More to come later.

Smokin’!

Thank you sir.

Congrats. Great score.:cool: I get the distinct feeling that Sergio and Bodia like Santana shaped guitars and especially Westies :D

Thank you. Im beginning to understand why.;)

Smokin hot

Thank you.

Mann Made had one for sale just a few weeks ago

I saw that run he had. I'll just have to be patient. One will pop up sooner or later.

Back