NGD - Little Seahorse!

Thanks all! Need an answer for those who has a Westie! Does yours ever come with a nickel tremolo arm?

Local store found this in their warehouse and offered it up for sales. NOS with all the paperworks and the artist case.

Wife was asking me a couple of weeks what I wanted for my 50th birthday gift. Didn't have major GAS for awhile so was undecided. This beauty came at the right time when I was missing my purple Santana I and was just ogling online for a replacement Santana.

One piece Sapele top with insane quilt. Am surprised there was no fogging on the finish due to it being in storage for the past 16 years. Date on the hang tag shows that this was shipped in May '08. Just a couple of days before my actual birthday!

Quick question for those with West St Ltd: does yours come with a brass or gold Trem bar? Mine came with a chrome bar. Not sure if this was a norm with the factory back then, or it was simply misplaced many years back when this was put into storage.

53605721777_bc4db3c67b_b.jpg

53605721782_cf5d04fa55_b.jpg
Just came back again to say...
That's one of the most 3D tops I've seen... brilliant!

I've seen emerald green and black as well .. REALLY rare . The "brown" is clear Sapele has that gorgeous color without help .
Here's one I made for a local artist
99666d1678286348-west-street-ltd-close-up-jpg

There are 4 Natural ones available out there , 3 at the same price .. snag em while you can

Back