NGD - P22 in Purple Hazel!

As the proud owner of a Purple Hazel PRS and a P24 myself, let me say: Congratulations, man! Awesome guitar!

Thanks! A high compliment indeed from a man with a sig line like yours -- that's quite an arsenal of goodness right there.

Congrats. I over the color. I was just talking about trading my P22 for a P24 trem, but I don't want to give up the 53/10s. They really grew on me. If you are already digging them, that's awesome.

I really like purple hazel - glad you're digging it. Congrats!

Congrats. I over the color. I was just talking about trading my P22 for a P24 trem, but I don't want to give up the 53/10s. They really grew on me. If you are already digging them, that's awesome.

Thanks much! The 53/10s were such a pleasant surprise. I hadn't gone into it with the best attitude because, as fan of Gibson's Classic 57's, the 57/08s seemed tailor made for me. But now that I've gained a little familiarity with the P22's (overwhelming) tonal palette, I can honestly say that I prefer these to the 57/08s.

I'm (accidentally) getting all sorts of crazy-cool harmonics when I play. Makes me sound so much better than I am. lol
So incredibly inspiring...I wind up holding my breath during solos, and find myself literally needing to stop to catch my wind. :adore::p22:

Last edited:
Back