NGD - Joined Club Santana!

It is through the Archon! Wheels of Steel sounded pretty good! \m/

Maybe I'll get back on your good side when I make it to La Crosse next month to pick up the SC594 they're holding for me! :)

The 594... also not metal.

Of course I am jealous, as mine is a couple months out yet. I went LT, decided to just go full vintage, as my Nash T57 has reminded me of how freakin' cool low-output guitars can be. Plus, what to play through my H?

Dude, that is awesome. Black Gold is one of my favorite finishes that I don't actually own.

Karmic reward for your role in the Westin Adventure. Congrats!!!!

The 594... also not metal.

Of course I am jealous, as mine is a couple months out yet. I went LT, decided to just go full vintage, as my Nash T57 has reminded me of how freakin' cool low-output guitars can be. Plus, what to play through my H?

You won't regret the LTs!

Dude, that is awesome. Black Gold is one of my favorite finishes that I don't actually own.

Karmic reward for your role in the Westin Adventure. Congrats!!!!

Thanks Alan! And, you should do something about not having any Black Gold!

What a "kick ass" guitar! (I hope I am not censored) Congrats, hope we see a video of you and Sergio playing. If you want to come to Southern Ca., we can do likewise.

What a "kick ass" guitar! (I hope I am not censored) Congrats, hope we see a video of you and Sergio playing. If you want to come to Southern Ca., we can do likewise.

Don't hold your breath! I'm camera shy. The reflection in the pickup cover is as close as you're gonna get! :D

So... How's day two?

Do you feel like you're a different person?

Day two is better than day one! Loving it. A different person, not sure about that. My back is a little stiff though .The Mrs wouldn't let me bring it to bed last night. So, I slept on the basement couch with it.

awesome piece of kit there mate.....what a great top.....and I'm not referring to your clean cut hair style in the bridge pickup....LOL....congrats!!!!

Just for the record:

Model: Santana 2
Top Wood: Maple
Frets: 24
Top Spec: Quilted Maple
Top Grade: Artist
Neck Wood: Figured Maple
Neck Carve: Santana
Fingerboard Wood: Gaboon Ebony
Inlay: Artist Package Birds
Bridge: Tremolo or 2-Piece Bridge
Color: Black Gold Burst
Hardware: Nickel
Treble Pickup: Santana Covered
Middle Pickup: none
Bass Pickup: Santana Covered
Electronics: Santana

I didn't have any idea what I was missing. This thing is the sh!t. Might just be my favorite model. I know, honeymoon, and all. But it just screams! Had a blast with it this morning. Loved every minute of it. Came back later in the afternoon, picked up the 594 with 59/09 bridge. Played a bit, and thought, "nope, 594 is still it!" Put down the 594 and picked up the Santana. I might have been wrong about that. Back to back, I had more fun with the Santana. We'll see if that changes after a few weeks.

Came back later in the afternoon, picked up the 594 with 59/09 bridge. Played a bit, and thought, "nope, 594 is still it!" Put down the 594 and picked up the Santana. I might have been wrong about that. Back to back, I had more fun with the Santana.
Out with the old!!!! :D Did I give you my address yet? I suppose it would be quicker for me to just drive down there...

Out with the old!!!! :D Did I give you my address yet? I suppose it would be quicker for me to just drive down there...

Spinning through your neck of the woods on the way to La Crosse the 4th weekend in April. Have your checkbook ready! :p

Neck Carve: Santana.

Just wondering, side by side, how the Santana neck profile feels in comparison against your 594?

Back