New PRS Owner Has Questions.

Are you sure? Most core PRSi are v12 finishes, with Nitro on the PS. I don't know. I don't see it listed in the specs on the PRS site.

KEvin

I recall reading "High Gloss Nitro" somewhere. Might have been Sweetwater, or some other dealer website. Can remember for sure.

I recall reading "High Gloss Nitro" somewhere. Might have been Sweetwater, or some other dealer website. Can remember for sure.

Interesting. Are there other core PRSi with Nitro finishes?

I know sometimes Sweetwater types in specs from other models, and I'm wondering if they put in the PS specs. (i.e. When they put the Holcomb core specs under the SE listing)

Kevin

Sweetwater's website does say that but if I were a betting man, I'd bet that the core 594 is V12 and Sweetwater just copied this spec from the PS GOM 594.

Interesting. Are there other core PRSi with Nitro finishes?

I know sometimes Sweetwater types in specs from other models, and I'm wondering if they put in the PS specs. (i.e. When they put the Holcomb core specs under the SE listing)

Kevin

Sweetwater's website does say that but if I were a betting man, I'd bet that the core 594 is V12 and Sweetwater just copied this spec from the PS GOM 594.

That could very well be where I saw it, now that I see it again. Or, maybe I was just thinking of the GOM.

I am falling in love again! After 10 years of playing an Ibanez Artist it took a bit to readjust to the different neck shape of the 594. However this neck shape molds to your hand quickly and comfortably. The intonation is incredible and she never loses a lick of tuning, no matter how much bending goes on. She is growing on me like a long lost lover. Electronics are everything PRS promised. Fantastic tone control with no volume loss whatsoever. Sustain is incredible. Gonna keep the old lady as well tho.
28143682506_1c59e32e98_c.jpg

Back