MT 15

Im not getting the gain sound, like the cleans but guess its not my type of ill cow

You guys are killing me here!

Not so fast Bucko! Just hold up a beat there Mr...so YOU the Official Archon Poster Child entered to the MT-15 give away? GAAAAASSSSPPP!!!!! I'm so dissapointed with you SMH....o_O so let's talk about this...how a bout if you win, you donate your Archon to a worthy cause...ME! If I win, I keep it! NOW THAT'S what I call a win, win! Thanks DTR you're a swell guy!

Not so fast Bucko! Just hold up a beat there Mr...so YOU the Official Archon Poster Child entered to the MT-15 give away? GAAAAASSSSPPP!!!!! I'm so dissapointed with you SMH....o_O so let's talk about this...how a bout if you win, you donate your Archon to a worthy cause...ME! If I win, I keep it! NOW THAT'S what I call a win, win! Thanks DTR you're a swell guy!

Dude, this was based on the Archon and revoiced to Tremonti's liking. It's like the Archons kissing cousin. This isn't an "either/or" it's an "I need both" type deal

Dude, this was based on the Archon and revoiced to Tremonti's liking. It's like the Archons kissing cousin. This isn't an "either/or" it's an "I need both" type deal

Ohhhhhhhhhh, very clever! I would be willing to bet....you have practiced your pitch to sell Mrs.DTR on making a NAD just like this guy..... in front of a mirror...your mantra is ..."I'd let me buy a MT-15"...AND this is the tune that inspires you...I'd leave off the tucking part :eek:.Only Sergio can pull that off...

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhhhh, very clever! I would be willing to bet....you have practiced your pitch to sell Mrs.DTR on making a NAD just like this guy..... in front of a mirror...your mantra is ..."I'd let me buy a MT-15"...AND this is the tune that inspires you...I'd leave off the tucking part :eek:.Only Sergio can pull that off...

I beg to differ. NSFW...

^ make that 2 that would love to hear it! Visual aids are always helpful...well, unless they are visual aids like the one in post #351 I think it's safe to say some visual aids ya just can't unsee thanks @alantig o_O:D

Dude, this is a metal amp. You can't play Leonard Skinerd on it. Bow out! :p

Oh no you dittn!o_O.. The MT15 has a built in safety mechanism, just for someone tries to play Winger MT-15 (there's always one) It has self destruct mode and disables itself permanently...:p

WARNING!!!! IT'S 1:40 a.m. and you know I'm not responsible for my actions after midnight...

Last edited:
Back