MT 15

My neighbor has a 15 passenger van. He uses it to haul kids around selling "magazines". I think I can borrow if for a few days. May be a warrant out, so we'll need to steal some clean plates.
What color is it? I'll go to long term parking at the airport and steal some plates off a similar vehicle. (Don't ask me how I learned that trick).

No. I’m assuming that since the winners name s Cole, he’s a kid. Sounds like a name a Gen Xer would name their kid. It’s already bad enough that we’re stealing a van, driving on borrowed plates, breaking and entering, and possibly roughing up a minor... we don’t wanna add probing to the list.
he'll never remember a thing

No. I’m assuming that since the winners name s Cole, he’s a kid. Sounds like a name a Gen Xer would name their kid. It’s already bad enough that we’re stealing a van, driving on borrowed plates, breaking and entering, and possibly roughing up a minor... we don’t wanna add probing to the list.

Good point. We should heed your advice....based on past occurrences, of course.

Wait... I don't know if we should take Sergio on this trip. Doesn't he have a record already for car theft? Oh well, he has enough disguises that we can probably slip him past their radar.

he'll never remember a thing

Neither will we. I bet we wouldn’t make it an hour before blasting that thing off in the van.

Wait... I don't know if we should take Sergio on this trip. Doesn't he have a record already for car theft? Oh well, he has enough disguises that we can probably slip him past their radar.

No I don’t, and yes I do.

Howie would use it after accidentally seeing my satin whale tail, I’d use it because Howie would be playing Winger in the van, and we’d all take turns using it on you to make you stop eating shrimp cocktails... we’d be lost in Oklahoma with no idea why or how we got there.
this is starting to sound like a zach galifianakis movie:confused::D

Back