Korina, Korina

I didn't know what I had back then! I sold this Korina neck and body/maple top braz board wood library CU24 floyd with uncovered 57/08 and 59/09! I hate myself for selling it....

WmcQh5M.jpeg

I have a black korina McSoapy, with a very dark RW fretboard and moons. Sexy, sleek, classy.

My best guitar, it resonates, rings and has chime, especially with the low output Wolfetones. I had a natural McSoapy korina with birdies on my wish list, but those are rare. This does the trick for me. A lifer!

But then again I ended up selling my Korina body 2018 Wood Library 594 because I just didn’t gel with it or it’s sound…so what do I know…lol
Still thought it looked KAF though!

However excellent idea for a thread @Greywolf .
Maybe one for Rosewood Necks next?
Also things of extreme beauty .

Last edited:
For those lovers of Korina , a thread . This PS beauty has a FLAMED Korina neck .. whew ..never seen that .. love the natural beauty the price is somehat reasonable all things considered ..
ekpt8rsv3vbu3djgwcat.jpg

rxn7pqx1fppddt4hmk3m.jpg
Where did you get this beauty? I am in the market for a Singlecut 594 in the same color scheme.

I get more excited when I see a Korina guitar than a super flamey or quilty PRS.

I adore my KL33, might even be tied for #1 if sentimentality weren’t a thing. My flat top SE Orianthi is also a pleasure and supposedly Korina (body).
I didn't know the orianthi was Korina! I think they're cool!

Back