Incoming NGD CU24

Sparklesmcgraw

Hello PRS peoples,

Just picked this up and I can't wait for it to arrive. It will be my first PRS after wanting one for years. I hope it is half as good in reality as it looks in the pics.

I always wanted a quilt top but they are hard to come by in the quality I would like. Then I came across this flame top 2013 CU24. Definitely one of the nicest I've seen and I love the whale blue colour. Also love the fact they put abalone back inside the inlays on these.

Should be here in 10 days or so so will post an update when she's here :)

Pics:

Last edited:
Thanks all, the only thing that has me a little apprehensive is a wee flaw you can see on the third pic near the top horn,above the neck p/up close to the binding. There is a stripe across the maple top and when zoomed in it looks as though there are a few black spots. I guess this is just all in the beauty of a natural wood top though. I'm sure it won't detract from the beauty of the guitar as long as it is natural and not been created during the build process.

Can't wait to get my fingers on to it!

Fraser

Thanks all, the only thing that has me a little apprehensive is a wee flaw you can see on the third pic near the top horn,above the neck p/up close to the binding. There is a stripe across the maple top and when zoomed in it looks as though there are a few black spots. I guess this is just all in the beauty of a natural wood top though. I'm sure it won't detract from the beauty of the guitar as long as it is natural and not been created during the build process.

Can't wait to get my fingers on to it!

Fraser

No mate that isn't a flaw, that's nature's goodness! A "flaw" is caused by human beings.

Ok soleanerd a new word today, chatoyance. Hmm, will google to find out what it means! It does look to me like a variation in the wood to me. All part of the character it seems. This pic may show it better.

Not a big fan of blue guitars but that one looks perfect. I'd rock that one proudly.

Back