I'mmmmmm Baaaaaaaaack! (incoming)

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
As some of you would remember, I was on pretty frequently until like early fall last year. Then I disappeared from the forums for the most part.

Unfortunately, I had run into some pretty bad financial stuff and had to SELL DOTTIE 😭😭😭
So, even though I do have my PRS amp, and my SE A40E, I didn't feel right posting without my beloved Custom 22. Well, as luck would have it, the season for me has picked up. And, well, she ain't Dottie, but I have something INCOMING! And yes, you guessed it, ANOTHER Custom 22 10 top. (though, at least in these pix, there seems to be a dead area, but maybe it is just the pic angle). No ETA yet from UPS as it is still at "Label Created". I should get an update in the next few hours as to when to expect it. Price was right too. Even by old school standards, I feel like I made out pretty good ------ as long as everything checks out when she gets here. Anyway, Snagged these pix from the ad. They are going .webp now days so you can't get the pix as well as you would like. But, you get the idea. Here she is.....

nvhv3lnsc3gfxt8djvcc_by_klbryanphotography_dh4hoy0-fullview.jpg

gkmnqbibfwdbd9txd2ki_by_klbryanphotography_dh4hpsa-fullview.jpg

uon1e4sdpkfhxtbz6cij_by_klbryanphotography_dh4hp80-fullview.jpg

guyw4kad2vgslnct4php_by_klbryanphotography_dh4hpw8-fullview.jpg

sbjvwltg0ipifbx6h1yv_copy_by_klbryanphotography_dh4hp38-fullview.jpg

I haven't had this level of anticipation in quite some time. Fun stuff.

Congrats, no offense to Dottie but you upgraded. I like dark Cherry sunburst 10 tops :cool:
I don't know about "upgrade", but I don't think I stepped down either. Maybe like a side slide.....lol.

I do love a good sunburst. But EVERYONE has them. F*nders, G*bsons, Cheapy generic no name fiddles. Those naturals, with nice wood grain though.....not many people have those. My Sch*cter that I have been playing with mainly when playing out is a full on natty. My first PRS back in like 2001 was a natty 10 top (I think that is where I got hooked). But lets see what she looks like in person when she gets here. I am quite sure I will enjoy the bonding process

The last two dark cherry sunburst 10 tops I picked up looked to have serious dead spots in the stock photos but had amazing, 3-dimensional grain/flame in-person. All about the particular angle they took the pics at. I’m sure it’ll be the same for yours! PRS doesn’t often miss on 10 tops

Welcome back and good to hear you are doing better. Hopefully your tenure will be without pauses in the future.

And great score. Looks like a beautiful guitar, a 10 does not have dead spots, so you will be good in that department.

Back