I'mmmmmm Baaaaaaaaack! (incoming)

OK...now I am worried.

All day yesterday I have been following this UPS tracker. All was going good. Looked to be arriving a day early even. Well, it got late last night and I never saw it show up in my state. Went to be thinking it'll be here in the morning and that sometimes updates aren't in "real time". Well, this morning is still said the same thing it did last night. ODD. Refreshed it a couple of times over the last couple of hours. Just did it again, and THE PAGE SAYS "Sorry! We Can't Find That Page".... WTF?!?!?!?!? It better just be a computer glitch! HEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!! :mad:

My package wasn't on the truck. Nothing has changed on the UPS website as far as it saying the delivery date is today. Called them. Talked in circles to the automated system that only told me what was on the website. Still haven't figured out how to talk to a human being. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Just got off the phone with the UPS representative. According to him the package is in this area still being sorted through and should go out in a second batch ready for delivery later today. We will see. Because the guy on the truck didn't sound as though he was coming back out on the route today.

Took a deep ------ DEEP dive on line to find a number that got me to a human being. Literally 4 calls and about 20 minutes of waiting. So again, we will see 😒

Took a deep ------ DEEP dive on line to find a number that got me to a human being. Literally 4 calls and about 20 minutes of waiting. So again, we will see 😒
Not infrequently do I lose my temper and find myself yelling at an automated system. As if the automation cares or something. 😂

Or at this medical scenario...

"You have reached Dr. X. If this is an emergency, please hang up and proceed to the nearest emergency room, because - let's be honest here - we don't give a sh!t and don't want to know.

If this is a doctor's office or hospital calling, press 1, because we like you to refer us patients.

If this is a patient calling and you wish to give us money, press 2 and leave a message. If you are calling for prescription refills, just get bent, maybe we'll get around to it.

To repeat these options until you want to tear your hair out, press 0."

Last edited:
Just a quick update, after all day of trying to locate my package, and being told four different things by the same company depending upon who was in it is asked, and who asked it, the package has been located. It is here in my state a couple of cities away finally. However, the delivery date has been pushed until tomorrow. But at least I know where she is!

Just a quick update, after all day of trying to locate my package, and being told four different things by the same company depending upon who was in it is asked, and who asked it, the package has been located. It is here in my state a couple of cities away finally. However, the delivery date has been pushed until tomorrow. But at least I know where she is!
Good news!

Not infrequently do I lose my temper and find myself yelling at an automated system. As if the automation cares or something. 😂

Or at this medical scenario...

"You have reached Dr. X. If this is an emergency, please hang up and proceed to the nearest emergency room, because - let's be honest here - we don't give a sh!t and don't want to know.

If this is a doctor's office or hospital calling, press 1, because we like you to refer us patients.

If this is a patient calling and you wish to give us money, press 2 and leave a message. If you are calling for prescription refills, just get bent, maybe we'll get around to it.

To repeat these options until you want to tear your hair out, press 0."
I do too and I think the AI is still listening and recording even though it can't respond.

Glad on the NGD, you brought some good energy back!

Back