NGD: S2 CU24 edition

Anachronism

Bassist with a guitar habit
I returned to my PRS roots with an S2 CU24 that arrived today. One of these was my first PRS guitar, but was sold to help pay for my first 513. Now one is back in the family. It's got a few dings, and is missing a switch tip, and it badly needed a setup. But now I've adjusted it close to my preferences. Plus, a previous owner had installed a SD Whole Lotta Humbucker set, and I think I like the hot PAF tone in the CU24, as well as the covered look. Also, it looks great with my S2 594.

full
full

S2 is a steal used...the covered pups look awesome btw...enjoy!! Btw I just put a JB in my standard 22 and diggin it!! I have another 22 I bought used with a BK mule and it's my best sounding guitar...

I returned to my PRS roots with an S2 CU24 that arrived today. One of these was my first PRS guitar, but was sold to help pay for my first 513. Now one is back in the family. It's got a few dings, and is missing a switch tip, and it badly needed a setup. But now I've adjusted it close to my preferences. Plus, a previous owner had installed a SD Whole Lotta Humbucker set, and I think I like the hot PAF tone in the CU24, as well as the covered look. Also, it looks great with my S2 594.

full
full
Nice

Back