Incoming NGD CU24

It's a 10, you can see a "10" on the hang tag. Why do you hope it's a non-10 top?

Anyway sweet score dude, that is really a classic colour combo!

Yep its a 10 top. Need to be patient........awaiting customs clearance.........could be costly.........

Sparklesmcgraw

It's a 10, you can see a "10" on the hang tag. Why do you hope it's a non-10 top?

Anyway sweet score dude, that is really a classic colour combo!

When I save enough to get an American PRS it'd be a regular most likely so was hoping one can score that nice of a flame top on a regular CU24.

Hello Sparkles,
great, very cool instrument. I've a PRS Custom 22 from 16 years, and i'm still in love with her... i would like say the same for the womens of my life but isn't so!

Ok guys so the guitar has arrived and its lovely. My first PRS and am pretty happy with it! Set-up great out of the bok although I lowered the action just a tad. It plays great and sounds as good as it looks :)

All my other guitars are superstrats and the PRS does feel differetn on the lap, almost like a Gibson as it is more bottom heavy than I am used to although after 30mins of playing it's starting to feel like home. LOVE the top and the inlays and the finish really is good on these things! Anyways here some pics in her new home :)

Back