Get your straps out

So instead of creating a new thread, I'll just resurrect this one again.

New Strap Day!

Got a Blue Strap to go with the Blue Santana today from Santana Claus.:D
tf9Wsti.jpg

I have that exact strap on my Mira. The Ernie Ball Jacquard straps are my favorites, they're all I use any more. They're long enough for a tall guy (I'm 6 feet but have short little legs, I'm all upper body). They look good, they're comfy, and they don't break the bank.

1970's Ace originally owned by my brother-in-law. I had another Ace when I was a kid and threw it away around 1980 because it looked too hippy-ish...Doh!
pgVqDCPs.jpg

jdPuiXZs.jpg

1980's obviously SRV influenced
18sFBgbs.jpg

1990's Planet Waves, has a huge shoulder pad that slides, very comfortable.
JxJ5SZos.jpg

Road Runner bought specifically for this SE One.
vhgO9VUs.jpg

Perri's-for the price and comfort, it's hard to beat this simple leather strap.
SNE7EtVs.jpg

Walker & Williams. I wasn't sure if I'd keep this one after opening the package. Wow, did it stink! It sat in the garage for several days airing out before I could bring it into the house. Now, it's one of my favorite straps.
LGJe8Jxs.jpg

Last edited:
1970's Ace originally owned by my brother-in-law. I had another Ace when I was a kid and threw it away around 1980 because it looked too hippy-ish...Doh!
pgVqDCPs.jpg

jdPuiXZs.jpg

1980's obviously SRV influenced
18sFBgbs.jpg

1990's Planet Waves, has a huge shoulder pad that slides, very comfortable.
JxJ5SZos.jpg

Road Runner bought specifically for this SE One.
vhgO9VUs.jpg

Perri's-for the price and comfort, it's hard to beat this simple leather strap.
SNE7EtVs.jpg

Walker & Williams. I wasn't sure if I'd keep this one after opening the package. Wow, did it stink! It sat in the garage for several days airing out before I could bring it into the house. Now, it's one of my favorite straps.
LGJe8Jxs.jpg
I’ve got several Walker & Williams straps. Well made at a reasonable price, and nice looking too!

I've only recently discovered heistercamp straps a few weeks ago though this forum. And they're only just over an hour's drive away from me too! So a couple of weeks ago I put in an order and the strap arrived yesterday.
It's certainly lovely and looks really well made and came in a lovely box with a leather beer mat, picks and rubber strap stops.

dCbWExq.jpg

HtnXO3t.jpg

YtEF476.jpg

RFGYpEm.jpg

nhZPxdo.jpg

I don't think this will be my last heistercamp!

I've only recently discovered heistercamp straps a few weeks ago though this forum. And they're only just over an hour's drive away from me too! So a couple of weeks ago I put in an order and the strap arrived yesterday.
It's certainly lovely and looks really well made and came in a lovely box with a leather beer mat, picks and rubber strap stops.

dCbWExq.jpg

HtnXO3t.jpg

YtEF476.jpg

RFGYpEm.jpg

nhZPxdo.jpg

Great looking strap. LOVE the top on that guitar.

dCbWExq.jpg

HtnXO3t.jpg

YtEF476.jpg

RFGYpEm.jpg

nhZPxdo.jpg

omg! you have matched your sheets well with this crazy top! a masterpiece!!

I've posted this elsewhere, but I'll share the pic here of my latest Souldier strap acquisition. I really like the Souldier straps for their ease of adjustability on the fly, plus I like the material, size/width, etc. So many colors/styles to choose from too--it extends the fun of NGD when you get to browse through all the selections and pick that perfect strap to coordinate with it. But anyway... fewer words, more pictures--here's a peek at my strap game:

5Vwe0sk.jpg

Back