Forum Truss Rod Cover

8520147006_7a68948256.jpg

I like this and it has the word forum for those who would like it to go that way.

I would love to see this minus the two lines around above and below the PRS Forum. then for me it would be perfect!!!

I would love to see this minus the two lines around above and below the PRS Forum. then for me it would be perfect!!!

I too like it very much. This is a small issue, but does anybody else thing the sharp beak makes it look like a crow? Maybe just make the beak a little more nondescript?

The Hoff, once seen cannot be unseen.

Love both the circle birds and the crow designs. Great work guys !

Do me a favor...just to shut me up for once and for all...can the OP add a poll to this thread?

A simple poll...

include the word "forum"?

or not.

Please. I am very curious as to whether the majority would prefer the graphic without the reference to the forum. I love the graphics....I just have this bias that it should proclaim "forum" on it.

Last edited:
Nobody asked me, but I like having the word forum on it myself no matter which design we end up using. The plain versions are alright, I just like the extra something the word adds. Either in regular text or with the f-hole "F", I like the word on it. It just better specifies 'Us' to me. Cool TRCs can be had in a number of places, but the Forum TRC should (and I assume will?) only be available through PRS.

Lloyd

Back