Forum Truss Rod Cover

I can't believe there wasn't more love for my Hasselhoff design.
How about this one?

PRSHHTRC1.jpg

(If nothing else, I'm getting a kick out of it. I just laughed to tears after seeing this.)

I was with you John Beef. Animated LCD TRC was about 3rd on my list of million dollar ideas someone will steal before I get it done. Then you lost me on the 2nd Hoff option.

You should not post stuff like that ^^^^^^ without posting a warning to us first to avert our eyes. Thanks a lot. How do you "un-see" something???

How about this one?

PRSHHTRC1.jpg

(If nothing else, I'm getting a kick out of it. I just laughed to tears after seeing this.)

I feel I have to ask this, and I apologize in advance, but... That is a Shar Pei there, right? :vroam:

Lloyd

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;55041 said:
I've often thought a Raven (a type of Crow) would be a good mascot for our little band of misfits.

That works for me. :vroam:

TRCRaven_zps7988e84b.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;55041 said:
I've often thought a Raven (a type of Crow) would be a good mascot for our little band of misfits.

A male one, of course.

You know.....a cock.

(not a hen, you perverts)

I really like the paisly design. I would like to see a version of that with the PRS smaller and forum under it probably smaller than the PRS. AND in the same style of lettering as the PRS is now. I don`t like the F hole idea. My PRS does not have one nore do I want one and if you own a PRS with a F hole why add a picture of one on it. Just my take ;) . The diesign is killer and by making the PRS a tad smaller and putting forum under it with the siple letter design keeps thje actual design to the forfront and not too busy with the other stuff. You want the lettering to contrast the design not blend with it. Anyway would be cool to see the same thing but as I mentioned. I believe I would buy a couple then. Someone mentioned about CNC ability. Well this could be lazer etched too.

8518998471_e314f23093_b.jpg

Lloyd's birds, Bill's f -hole/forum with a slight tweak on the PRS and Est. 2012 by me.

Last edited:
How about just paisley?

No debate about what it says.
No debate about if it's for righties or lefties.
No debate between birds and moons.
No debate about f hole.
No debate about whether it works with PS or SE.

The Paisley design is definately cool, my favourite so far. If the design can be translated onto an actual TRC it works for me but i'm just wondering if the actual background paisley is strong enough or if it'll be too faint for the machinery that'll do the job?

Just messed around with the design a little to adjust the text and a little mess around with the bird to make it more striking. Feel free to ignore, lol! :)

I've done a mock up of how the original design may look on a guitar...

8520147010_0bc5d8a146_b.jpg

8520147006_7a68948256.jpg

Back