Foodies ‘n PRS?

I don't have photos handy, but I learned earlier this year that the best way to cook pork chops is to smoke them... yum!

I learned the best way to make anything on a grill is to use a Traeger. Man, so much better than my gas grill.

Filet and f holes...

pr_fm003.jpg

gt.jpg
Filet yes! F holes....no, and I tried on three occasions! :)

Course I need some Brussels Sprouts, Garlic Mashed Potatoes and a nice Cabernet with my Filet and some chocolate for desert. Hmmm...no wonder I can’t seem to lose any weight :rolleyes:

Man, I ate at Noodles last night and ordered the butter noodles and Parmesan chicken. It may be my new last request death row meal.*

*Hope I don’t get the chance to find out.

Man, I ate at Noodles last night and ordered the butter noodles and Parmesan chicken. It may be my new last request death row meal.*

That is almost completely under your control.

I’m pretty sure in can avoid that particular last meal, but if pressed it would be my wife’s lasagna, Unreasonable and my berry cobbler.

That is almost completely under your control.

I’m pretty sure in can avoid that particular last meal, but if pressed it would be my wife’s lasagna, Unreasonable and my berry cobbler.

“We” are making lasagna right now! I say “we” because while I do all the prep work and make the sauce, my wife assembles it and tells me when it’s ready to be put in, covered, uncovered, and pulled out.

So we’re basically cos-playing restaurant and she gets to be the head chef. I wanted to play the sexy receptionist... but she said no. :(

If it is your LRDRM, at least someone else will be picking up the check. On the other hand, unless they have a location very near the prison, it will be reheated.

“We” are making lasagna right now! I say “we” because while I do all the prep work and make the sauce, my wife assembles it and tells me when it’s ready to be put in, covered, uncovered, and pulled out.

So we’re basically cos-playing restaurant and she gets to be the head chef. I wanted to play the sexy receptionist... but she said no. :(

Please tell me you were wearing a lacy apron and Uggs

"The pullout King" explained.

I learned the best way to make anything on a grill is to use a Traeger. Man, so much better than my gas grill.

That's my dad's philosophy. I'll tell ya, you're not wrong.

Back