Foodies ‘n PRS?

Boogie

Zombie Two, DFZ
So, what’s your favorite meal with your PRS? What personifies your choice in guitars? Make it good...we’re all looking. ;)

Mine? A giant ribeye and a Bombay Sapphire martini on the rocks, shaken, not stirred...of course.

steakmartini.jpg

Boogie, I love your choices, and I'm right there with ya, but I gotta go tacos (arrachera) and tequila!

BTW, is that rub from the sauce place? Looks familiar. I just sprinkled some on a steak Tuesday night.

So, what’s your favorite meal with your PRS? What personifies your choice in guitars? Make it good...we’re all looking. ;)

Mine? A giant ribeye and a Bombay Sapphire martini on the rocks, shaken, not stirred...of course.

White Castle. Sharing the joy with others.

Boogie, I think you need to qualify your answer depending upon time of day. You KNOW, your favorite breakfast meal is White Castle.

I've seen you in action.

And thankfully, didn't have to spend the next day with you. :eek:

Last edited:
Greasy fried chicken .........

When I have all my guitar supplies in order I use specially designed finger grease protectors ....

gve2mAm.jpg

.... but when I run out of FastFret string lube ...... I leave them off .....

JyA3m8I.jpg

... enables me with lighting fast shredding (and sliding) powers, and gives new meaning to the term chicken pickin.:D

Greasy fried chicken .........

When I have all my guitar supplies in order I use specially designed finger grease protectors ....

gve2mAm.jpg

.... but when I run out of FastFret string lube ...... I leave them off .....

JyA3m8I.jpg

... enables me with lighting fast shredding (and sliding) powers, and gives new meaning to the term chicken pickin.:D

KF C#?!;)

And it might give you gout.................and a (wait for it)...........blue toe.

:oops: Groan........man, I apologize..........that really was wimpy.

Alice, at least you’re aware you’re a Goon.

That wasn’t much better.

Back