First 35th Anniversary Models Announced

Just out of curiosity, have the S2 pickups gone through the TCI process? Bryan Ewald says that the core 24 and SE has on the videos but not the S2. Am I just being paranoid?

Just out of curiosity, have the S2 pickups gone through the TCI process? Bryan Ewald says that the core 24 and SE has on the videos but not the S2. Am I just being paranoid?

My understanding is TCI will be coming to S2, just not right now. Don't remember if I got that from promo materials or from Paul's clinic last month.

So far I have heard one report of a 35th Anny SE being delivered. At least it seems they are getting built.

Pics would be welcome here

Here are a couple from Zzounds website. More when she gets delivered tomorrow.

49175536338_ea25da868d_c.jpg

49176024871_a4f602a897_c.jpg

So far I have heard one report of a 35th Anny SE being delivered. At least it seems they are getting built.

Yeah, I'm surprised the only one we know of that's in customers' hands is my one here in the UK. Maybe it's a limited edition of 1! (well, 2 if you count the original damaged one).

I found a YouTube video yesterday comparing the 35th SE to another Custom 24 SE but as it's in Korean I have no idea if they liked them!

Yeah, I'm surprised the only one we know of that's in customers' hands is my one here in the UK. Maybe it's a limited edition of 1! (well, 2 if you count the original damaged one).

I found a YouTube video yesterday comparing the 35th SE to another Custom 24 SE but as it's in Korean I have no idea if they liked them!

That 35th anniversary doesn't really look like what's been in every photo i have seen. That is not saying that the tops cant vary but that looks like a different color.

That 35th anniversary doesn't really look like what's been in every photo i have seen. That is not saying that the tops cant vary but that looks like a different color.
I guess that is it.

I know what you're saying but it might come down to the exposure & white balance (https://digital-photography-school.com/introduction-to-white-balance/) that was used for the image/video. The images of the 35th SE on the PRS website show a darker colour compared to the one I got but it could just be the lighting. Then again, it'll also come down to the amount of stain the worker applies and the natural variations within that human process.

I know what you're saying but it might come down to the exposure & white balance (https://digital-photography-school.com/introduction-to-white-balance/) that was used for the image/video. The images of the 35th SE on the PRS website show a darker colour compared to the one I got but it could just be the lighting. Then again, it'll also come down to the amount of stain the worker applies and the natural variations within that human process.

The PRS photos seem to always look dark. But the figure and color of the piece of wood has an impact as well.

Does really look nice. I can’t believe how much the improve the looks of the SE. Birds look great on it.

Back