40th Anniversary Model Speculation/Wish List?

WARNING: Repost from other thread ;~))

I would be a participant for any of the following:
SH Santana
SH MEV
SH DGT
I want lighter guitars that are comfortable for longer periods of time.

As for accoutrements, I think moon inlays with phases of the moon (full moon at 12th fret) would be cool. Also, birds flying away from body of guitar would be a nice offer. Considering this would be the "Ruby" anniversary for 40th, I would love to see a one time issue of a Ruby color scheme available across entire product line as a 40th anniversary special offer. Also on the Ruby kick, a small Ruby embedded in the 40th TRC for core and up anniversary models would be a hell of a TRC!!!

40thAnniversaryTRC_2023Sep24.jpg

I would also add a 40th Anniversary SC-J to this list! Limited run to 40 guitars!! Spruce tops dyed ruby red, rosewood back, sides and neck!!! The "run" will be called "Ruby" and it will have a Ruby embedded in the trapeze tail (no Bigsby's) ;~)) Ruby flake brushstroke bird inlays on ebony fretboard and Ruby flake PS Eagle on headstock. Ruby flake 12th fret Eagle on heal.

Last edited:
Singlecut Trem Semi-hollow Pattern Rosewood neck and Paul’s Guitar/08 wiring with the latest iteration of PRS vintage sounding pickups.

Okay okay two dragons, a bigger run inlayed and a smaller run carved. We don’t want to overwork that treasure of an artist Floyd Scholz.

Back