Cigars?

Paulgshaffer

This a very random question but I just wanted to ask, how many of you guys out there smoke cigars? My passions in life are Guitars, cars, and cigars... and women, Definitely women... what was I talking about... oh yea! Cigars. I smoke tons and I just wanted to know if there are any other brothers of the leaf out there :shakehands:. Cheers!

Guitars, Cigars, Guns... and Women...

In fact, I was turned on to PRS guitars by one of my old cigar buddies, Jim Fisher...

Oh, and the woman in my life told me I'm not allowed to take up any more hobbies...

She said this after a friend offered to take me fly fishing...

Absolutely! I quit smoking cigarettes a few years back but still enjoy a good cigar whenever the opportunity arises. A cigar along with a nice whiskey or bourbon and a PRS jam session, that's pretty much a perfect day.

Lol Jamie.....I remember that first visit to Wash Music Center all too well :)

Still smoking cigars and my current faves are Oliva Serie O & V and anything Partagas.

Jim

Had a 5 cigar a day habit. Cut it to three. Then an E Cigar in the morning and two real ones. The good weather has me back to three real cigars a day as I never smoke in the house. My standard is the Padron 3000 Natural.

Had a 5 cigar a day habit. Cut it to three. Then an E Cigar in the morning and two real ones. The good weather has me back to three real cigars a day as I never smoke in the house. My standard is the Padron 3000 Natural.
I am a sucker for anything Padron. I always have a few 5000 maduro's in permanent residency in the humidor.

LOVE my cigars! smoke 3-4 a day. I've been sober 15 years. haven't done any good drugs that weren't prescription in 7-8 years. haven't had a cigarette in 12 years, and haven't smoked (against my will) any weed in 7 years. my cigars are all i have left in this stinkin' life. if they kill me, they kill me!

I don't smoke, but I've had Romeo y julieta's(?) and other good stuff for friends that i brought back from Germany and Jamaica along with "Brown" bottle Heineken.

I'm a cigar guy as well. It's FINALLY warm enough up here to enjoy them outside on the deck at night.

I'm REALLY loving Pinar del Rio (PDR) lately. They're a small builder out of Miami, and are making some GREAT stuff. Check them out.

I puff on a big fat cigar about once per year because i find it entertaining. (I can't inhale the smoke.) I like the aroma of cigar smoke but I like pipe tobbaco better. The problem with a pipe is that it is too much work to operate a pipe.

I like a good cigar once in awhile. Have some Cubans coming hopefully soon to me....cigars that is lol

I'm a huge cigar fan...one might say an aficionado. :) I still keep one humidor full of Cubanss, but honestly, there are so many good ones out there for so much less, I save the Habanos for special occasions. I'm on the deck right now enjoying a Headley Grange.

Cigar smoker here as well, currently needing to refill my 75 count glass top humidor. Where does everyone usually order cigars from online?

Cigar smoker here as well, currently needing to refill my 75 count glass top humidor. Where does everyone usually order cigars from online?

I usually buy my domestic cigars at cigars international or cigarplace.biz. For the more exotic "forbidden" cigars from the Caribbean I have an uncle who runs a cigar shop in Switzerland... Thank being said most of the stuff coming out of Nicaragua these days are really top notch. What do you normally smoke?

Back