Cigars?

Cigar fan here for sure. My favorite is a La Gloria Cubana Series R #6 maduro, but also really like the Romeo Y Julieta Churchill. Both are a nice way to pass a couple hours with a small batch bourbon in hand.

Online I have ordered from all the major outlets and they all get your to you quickly and safely.

I just came back from Mexico last week and now have a full box of Cuban Romeo Y Julieta Wide Churchills in my humidor that will be my special occasion smoke.

I usually buy my domestic cigars at cigars international or cigarplace.biz. For the more exotic "forbidden" cigars from the Caribbean I have an uncle who runs a cigar shop in Switzerland... Thank being said most of the stuff coming out of Nicaragua these days are really top notch. What do you normally smoke?

I would LOVE to try a real Cuban someday...I've only smoked domestics, albeit some great ones. I really hope I can try an authentic Cuban someday, as I've heard so much good stuff about them.

I would LOVE to try a real Cuban someday...I've only smoked domestics, albeit some great ones. I really hope I can try an authentic Cuban someday, as I've heard so much good stuff about them.

There is a certain appeal to the forbidden Cubans. My experience has been that the quality can vary just like ones from other origins. That being said a good Cuban Bolívar Belicosos Finos is unmatched IMO. Strong and spicy. My favorite cigar by far but a little hard to come by in the Midwest. Thankfully I get to travel a bit to places where I can buy what I want.

I usually buy my domestic cigars at cigars international or cigarplace.biz. For the more exotic "forbidden" cigars from the Caribbean I have an uncle who runs a cigar shop in Switzerland... Thank being said most of the stuff coming out of Nicaragua these days are really top notch. What do you normally smoke?

I'll check out that site you mentioned. When I've purchased "forbidden" cigars in the past, it's been from topcubans.com, a similar situation getting them from Switzerland. I've smoked all kinds over the years with only a few brands I go back to frequently including Rocky Patel, Romeo Y Julieta, and Gurkha.

Take a look at Atlantic Cigars and compare their prices. I just bought a box of Olivas at $30.00 per box less than the other guys.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/

Jim

Thanks for the link, Jim. I'll check that site out as well. :top:

Back