Best lockdown purchase

I've been working through this whole thing, so I've been getting lots of OT, Per Diem and Travel Bonuses to inspect fire protection systems in big box stores and grocery chains all over NY. With that added income, I was able to acquire my 2014 Kestrel Bass, Boss GT-6B Pedal System, Boss Katana Mini Amp, Those are my favorites so far. I have also been able to get new tires, a few engine modifications, and Rear Spoiler for my Mustang.

Cool. It's that the standard production or the custom shop? I'm not sure that I've seen any in the UK yet, though I wouldn't be able to afford one either way. Thinking of a few years when they hit the second hand market

It’s the production version. #41! It’s really a beautiful, well made instrument, and I can’t imagine the Custom Shop version being miles better for that price. That’s major money. Maybe you could snag a second hand one from someone who wanted a more “mainstream” Strat.

It’s the production version. #41! It’s really a beautiful, well made instrument, and I can’t imagine the Custom Shop version being miles better for that price. That’s major money. Maybe you could snag a second hand one from someone who wanted a more “mainstream” Strat.
Yeah no need for one at the moment but I'll keep an eye out for the future. I have a 2005 EJ strat but these new ones look cool too

A Kemper Kabinet...

And a Seymour Duncan Powerstage SD-700 power amp

Stereo is phenomenal.:D
Oohhh! Looking good! Tempted but I hate buying a power amp just for a cabinet. But if I wait for a powered cab, it will take too many years for them to sell it!

Alcohol and Hot Wheels.

At about 5pm I break out both of them, pour myself a drink, and then throw a new car to the kiddo to distract him from whatever toddler meltdown he’s having.

WINNING!!

I was thinkin give the toddler the alcohol and you get to play with the Hot Wheels. :eek:

Aaaaand...that's exactly why I never procreated.:D

Well, unfortunately the lockdown has also locked down my bank account, since the Ginger Goddess' work has come to a screeching halt.

However, someone who shall remain nameless... @Alnus Rubra :pwas kind enough to do some shopping for me! He sent me an SE245 completely out of the blue! Hands down the most selfless, thoughtful and cool thing anyone has ever done for me...and it's so undeserved on my part. But I am forever greateful for it none the less!!!

Needless to say the 245 has definitely found it's forever home!

Last edited:
I may have purchased something in this picture during my lockdown...
hoghollow1.jpg

...oh, wait...I never went on lockdown. :oops: There’s a bunch of great buys in this pic that I relied on last week for an extremely distanced festival in the boonies of Indiana...

I may have purchased something in this picture during my lockdown...
hoghollow1.jpg

...oh, wait...I never went on lockdown. :oops: There’s a bunch of great buys in this pic that I relied on last week for an extremely distanced festival in the boonies of Indiana...

I spy...a park bench?

Oohhh! Looking good! Tempted but I hate buying a power amp just for a cabinet. But if I wait for a powered cab, it will take too many years for them to sell it!
They've stated publicly that they're bringing out a powered version. Your guess is as good as mine as to when as you know.
It's fantastic, that's for sure.

Well, unfortunately the lockdown has also locked down my bank account, since the Ginger Goddess' work has come to a screeching halt.

However, someone who shall remain nameless... @Alnus Rubra :pwas kind enough to do some shopping for me! He sent me an SE245 completely out of the blue! Hands down the most selfless, thoughtful and cool thing anyone has ever done for me...and it's so undeserved on my part. But I am forever greateful for it none the less!!!

Needless to say the 245 has definitely found it's forever home!

Totally deserved brother!

The parlor acoustic is my only significant gear purchase during the lockdown. A few plugins and a couple new cables, but that's about it. Looks like we're going to be in this for a little while, though, so there's time.

Back