before and after: wood to guitar

Just glanced through from start to end. Amazing thread! Captures nothing less than the ‘golden age’ of this forum, I believe.

A lot of it’s gotta do with a couple of dudes - Giants in the world of PRS lore, I like to think of them.

Got something new to offer up; now that this thread was brought back to the top...PS 6794:
3h4d1nw.jpg
CE0jj6K.jpg

Last edited:
H. F. S. !!!!!! (plug in your own words........)

Hot Fat Screams? - this is, after all, a PRS forum

Have Finally Succumbed - this happens just prior to each NGD

High Flying Squirrel? - obvious reference to Rocky and Bullwinkle

Hot Female Subject? - probably ok since this is a male majority forum

Happy Forum Surfers - if you are not, you should be.

I recognise this one. It’s a calendar girl!
I wish!!! Unless you know something about this upcoming season's calendar that I don't?

Now...I've had a calendar COVER girl in the past, but it wasn't spec'd out by me.

Now Steve's Chevron P245 Trem above IS a calendar girl this year; January 2019 slot. He's had some EPIC builds and at least one maybe two other calendar girls.

I wish!!! Unless you know something about this upcoming season's calendar that I don't?

Now...I've had a calendar COVER girl in the past, but it wasn't spec'd out by me.

Now Steve's Chevron P245 Trem above IS a calendar girl this year; January 2019 slot. He's had some EPIC builds and at least one maybe two other calendar girls.
Well I would have made it a calendar gal if I was the PRS calendar dude! I probably mistook your guitar for another older singlecut of faded aqua violet color. But man, both that and yours are like sisters!!

Well I would have made it a calendar gal if I was the PRS calendar dude! I probably mistook your guitar for another older singlecut of faded aqua violet color. But man, both that and yours are like sisters!!
Yes...that Faded Aqua Violet SC245 is my old guitar. Never had them both together...but with a bit of cut and pasting:
8NLXC2P.jpg

Oh and I would love to see my new SC594 PS in the Calendar...guess we'll know in a couple of months when the 2019 Calendar goes on sale if it made the cut.

Yes...that Faded Aqua Violet SC245 is my old guitar. Never had them both together...but with a bit of cut and pasting:
8NLXC2P.jpg

Oh and I would love to see my new SC594 PS in the Calendar...guess we'll know in a couple of months when the 2019 Calendar goes on sale if it made the cut.
Yes that’s the one! Talk about coincidence! :eek:

Back