Are there any dealers out there...

I'm in if the price can be around what we were shooting for during Round 1.
Nice efforts Hans!!!

Anyone know what a slightly used kidney goes for on the black market these days?

If this goes ahead I'll be doing everything within my power to secure one of these babies!

I am all in...

Of course I'd love the price to be in the vicinity of our initially proposed amount however if a dealer steps up, I'll make it happen on my end one way or another. I MUST have one of these!!!

I am watching this with fascination. It's like Kickstarter for limited PRS runs! In general, I like that the Wood Library runs have returned, after it seemed they were being eliminated by the artist package program.

What I'm curious about is what this says about a missing need in the lineup....why are so many eager to sign up for this? I'm thinking a double cut 24.5 scale is a big attraction to a lot of folks around here? Especially with 408...

I have approached PRS about this and there are many little details that have to be OKed and "Not allowed" Many "ifs" "ands" and "buts" Let see where PRS can allow and not allow I will report back

Thanks Jack. My interest in this guitar isn't tied to specific details so I could still be interested even if there are compromises. Just my opinion.

Same here. It's not my dream guitar, but I like what it represents

Seems like every time people get their dream guitar, they begin a new dream!

My current dream guitar is a thinline Schon NS 15 style body, with a maple top, 2 piece bridge, and 57/08s. Yum.

Seems like every time people get their dream guitar, they begin a new dream!.

The PS Friday thread this week made me realize even a PS wouldn't satisfy my wants because I can't have my headstock both flame maple and BRW. I'll just have to consider my desires a journey rather than an end.

This is way cool, Hans!

Unfortunately, a recent August 10 event and the subsequent 2 week party which followed (and is still in process) has severely tapped the available funds....

But I really want to see this guitar get built. Firstly because Hans and others have tried so hard to make it happen. Secondly because if this guitar yes built, there may be another when I actually do have funds.

C'mon guys. You know you want one...

I'm still in if it's something close to these specs and the price isn't outrageous. Don't tell my wife yet.

I'd find a way to order if this happened. Especially if we can touch some wood at Experience. :wink:

I can only imagine the work involved for the dealer so if there's a dealer working on this that needs a hand and I can help in any way please let me know.

Thanks,
Jesse

Back