Are there any dealers out there...

Roger that. I am interested to see who steps up to the plate.

I've had several dealers nudge me backstage. In an effort to remain impartial I have given the same data across the board. I want to see this guitar get made.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;93296 said:
I've had several dealers nudge me backstage. In an effort to remain impartial I have given the same data across the board. I want to see this guitar get made.

This sounds positive.
Thanks for taking another run at it.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;93299 said:
Apparently I'm a glutton for punishment.

You and me both. I'm on the third pass of the latest from Emil and Chimaira while counting tabs and no still end in sight.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;93299 said:
Apparently I'm a glutton for punishment.

If that's the case, you're ready to join the Advertising Music Composers' Club.

A quick reminder... dealers who dig the idea need to call their rep with PRS Guitars and work this through formal channels.

:laugh:
:laugh:

It's out of control dude!

I'm really interested to see who makes this happen first and proper.

We should meet up and pick lumber at Experience if we aren't too busy drinking and playing foosball.

This is just too good an idea NOT to happen. Fingers crossed...

What happened?
An eerie silence...is that good or bad news?

What happened?
An eerie silence...is that good or bad news?

3 dealers (that I know of) are discussing it with PRS. Hopefully one of them gets it done (at or close to the target price) and doesn't have to modify the specs.

It would be amazing if we got to pick out tops at Exp 2013. Euro Maple is such a beautiful wood (IMO).

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;93669 said:
3 dealers (that I know of) are discussing it with PRS. Hopefully one of them gets it done (at or close to the target price) and doesn't have to modify the specs.

It would be amazing if we got to pick out tops at Exp 2013. Euro Maple is such a beautiful wood (IMO).
If that's going to happen I will trust you to pick up mine. So cool

Definitely looking to purchase something at EXP2013, if I found just the right thing to meet my desires. This guitar would take precedence over anything else.

Back