Any gamers here?

SteveGlitch

We are all one so we may as well have some fun ❤
I have a PS4, Switch and an Xbox One X that I used to play games on with the kids. It's been a bit since I bought a game or played one in general and as you know, games are expensive today ($70 to $85 per game when you factor in the taxes in Michigan). Most are worth it if you actually sit through enough to finish the game.

I saw this while browsing Amazon:

It's a tank game that is set in a post apocalyptic world, very animated driven but obviously inspired by the Mad Max universe (Fun Fact: the Mad Max side video game was far better than the original Mel Gibson movies, if you haven't played it you should!).

Perhaps my favorite thing is that I expected the main character (a young pink satan) to have a manly voiced but he's voiced by a very high pitched female lol

So this comes in tomorrow via overnight shipping from Amazon and I'm excited because I enjoyed open world video games with fetch-me-this quests, in the past.

Other than that, I've been known in town to be a pinball wizard in the past.

Anybody game here?

✋

Have all of the platforms of one gen or another, plus PC. Soldier Of Fortune and Call Of Duty multi-player competitively from '04 til I can't remember. Xbox One X, Call Of Duty multi-player pretty exclusively now.

Check out Borderlands and Sniper Elite series for some first-person fun.

✋

Have all of the platforms of one gen or another, plus PC. Soldier Of Fortune and Call Of Duty multi-player competitively from '04 til I can't remember. Xbox One X, Call Of Duty multi-player pretty exclusively now.

Check out Borderlands and Sniper Elite series for some first-person fun.
Sweet!! Cool to have fellow gamers on the forum :D

I loved Borderlands 2!! Claptrap cracks me up 😆

I never played the first Borderlands or the third one though. I played the second for maybe a couple hundred hours back in the day. I don't think I ever finished it maybe I did and can't remember.

I haven't played Call Of Duty in ages, I've lost the fast reflex that games like CoD and Rainbow Six Siege call for. I used to play Overwatch and a fighting game called Soul Calibur competitively. That's been it for me as far as online.

Well back when I was younger there was a lil thing called Team Fortress and Unreal Tournament but they don't make em like that anymore....

I have never played Sniper Elite, I'll have to check that out!

Last games I finished were Diablo 4 and The Outer Worlds. Both were pretty decent!

Video games are ****!
Fun fact: The video games industry is the only industry that dwarfs all other industries (sports, movies, music, television).

There's no fixing it as it's well deserved. Video games are the ultimate collections of true acting, voice over, art, art music, etc. It's just meant to be lol

@d4rkst4r got me into CoD on the PC. Built a couple. And played a lot of CoD from ‘07 to ‘14. Lost a lot of sleep during those years, but had a blast. I pretty much quit gaming cold turkey right after Christmas of 2014. Played a lot of Sega Genesis games, mostly hockey, in the years before the PC gaming.

And, for @DreamTheaterRules, I played 12” softball for about 25 years, in some competitive leagues. Lots of biking and golfing, too. Back issues forced me to hang up the glove, and the clubs.

You understand… don’t like Dave Mustaine, plays soccer… we’re getting a better profile on you now. And it doesn’t look promising.:eek::eek:

:p:p:p
I like him as a person. I just don't really enjoy his singing or music lol

I think he appeared with Ozzy in Jack Black's Hell Metal themed video game

I'm 59 this year and my sport of choice is catching big air on my KTM 380 two stroker.

Thats what real men do........that and pee standing up.
I have a Kawasaki KX, my wife has a Can-Am X3. We live in Northern Michigan on 40 acres so we have the land to ride comfortably I guess, the paths were made before we bought the land.

I've never heard someone say that only men do extreme type of sports. That is a first for me..

AND about the peeing standing up thing, tell that to the vets who lost their legs ;)

@d4rkst4r got me into CoD on the PC. Built a couple. And played a lot of CoD from ‘07 to ‘14. Lost a lot of sleep during those years, but had a blast. I pretty much quit gaming cold turkey right after Christmas of 2014. Played a lot of Sega Genesis games, mostly hockey, in the years before the PC gaming.
I haven't gamed in a good while. I grew up on video games, when I started playing guitar, I played less games, sports, outdoor activities. With kids, it's even harder to do anything for myself lol

Today, we just got done but today the kids and I played Sand Land video game from 8am til 4:30pm, it was nice to just play again and crack up with the kids. It's much better than I thought it would be.

Now we're going outside. Barbecuing today, some steak fajitas and fresh cut dog whiners. The steak fajitas are for my family, the dog whiners are reserved for the members of this here forum 😆 Freshly cut off!!!

Caught this a bit earlier... this is in our backyard. Happens almost daily, even in the harshest winter.

Back