Another moon landing for... some people not to believe

Mr. Hand says....
YES!
iu

Compressed gasses expand when pressure is dropped causing an equal and opposite force at the nozzle where the pressure is released. You experience this with your garden hose. Without a nozzle, the hose can lie on the ground motionless. Put a nozzle on the hose and it will flop around on the ground. The same is true of an air hose at high pressure, and any other compressed gasses released from high pressure to low pressure through a nozzle. This physical process works the same from high pressure gasses released into a vacuum. So the engine used in a vacuum is designed to cause rapid expansion of gasses (the exhaust from burned rocket fuel) into the vacuum of space causing a thrust force to move the rocket.

Rotating the craft is accomplished with small jets of compressed gas vented through a nozzle to exert just enough force to cause a spin. A counter force in the opposite direction slows / stops rotation. Once the main engine is pointed in the direction opposite travel, the engine is ignited to slow/stop motion.

Read a book.
The question was. Do you think the footage from that short was real?

Yes......or No.........

Yes......or No.........

Yes......or No.........

I can't believe I actually have to ask that question lol.

Compressed gasses expand when pressure is dropped causing an equal and opposite force at the nozzle where the pressure is released. You experience this with your garden hose. Without a nozzle, the hose can lie on the ground motionless. Put a nozzle on the hose and it will flop around on the ground. The same is true of an air hose at high pressure, and any other compressed gasses released from high pressure to low pressure through a nozzle. This physical process works the same from high pressure gasses released into a vacuum. So the engine used in a vacuum is designed to cause rapid expansion of gasses (the exhaust from burned rocket fuel) into the vacuum of space causing a thrust force to move the rocket.

Rotating the craft is accomplished with small jets of compressed gas vented through a nozzle to exert just enough force to cause a spin. A counter force in the opposite direction slows / stops rotation. Once the main engine is pointed in the direction opposite travel, the engine is ignited to slow/stop motion.

Read a book.
I've more or less explained this to him, but he's only on this forum for his pro flat-earth agenda. I'd say don't feed the trolls but hell, he'll still keep this thread alive by necro'ing is months later. And disagree with him too much and he'll follow you to different threads and tell you that you can't have the last word 😆 😂

Big Foot, Chupa, Abominable Snowman... aren't those all characters that were at one point embraced by flat-earthers, but seems they want to disown those characters now to really push their cause. It's like they are desperately trying to appear more adult at this point.

I'm not surprised.

What other monsters will we see put in this thread to thwat and insult normal people? Loc Ness monster please!!

Read a book.
Ok, so wait... you're sayin' them rockets can run without oxygen? That can't be right. You need oxygen coming into the engine to burn fuel, AND going out of the engine to vacate the burned fuel/oxygen and allow more in. Don't believe me? Well then, how do you explain the phenomenon know as "banana in the tailpipe?"

I've more or less explained this to him, but he's only on this forum for his pro flat-earth agenda. I'd say don't feed the trolls but hell, he'll still keep this thread alive by necro'ing is months later. And disagree with him too much and he'll follow you to different threads and tell you that you can't have the last word 😆 😂
my Mama always said "don't be a buzzkill, Steve." Which is curious because my name isn't Steve.

No one said anything about flat earth. Just answer the question. Is that footage real?

No one said anything about flat earth. Just answer the question. Is that footage real?
Do you believe in talking donkeys, lottery spitting fish, leviathan class lifeforms? If you answer my question, I'll answer yours.

Of course you probably won't answer because the Bible talks about all those things and how they existed. Point is, things beyond your mind's comprehension are possible so poking fun at people who understand something you don't, such as a moon landing or the possibility of the Earth's roundness is not a very believable argument. The Bible also talks about the giants called Nephilim that were essentially Big Foot without the hair and the majority of people who claim the earth is flat believe that the Nephilim are still alive but live undetected in uncharted land and waters.

Don't believe it? Educated yourselves here:

Last edited:
my Mama always said "don't be a buzzkill, Steve." Which is curious because my name isn't Steve.

Don't worry. Just being playful as always 😆 Hopefully my last comment I just edited shows that :) Just find it strange when people don't have the evidence to back themselves up they go to something like mythical creatures and what have you but don't understand the actual science or origins or those creatures.

Back