Another moon landing for... some people not to believe

but don't understand the actual science.
So...Tell Me About This Science We Are Told To Trust. Every Bit Of Science That We Have Been Told To Trust The Last Few Years Has Been Wrong. Just How Far Back Does The Go? I Am Sure A Very Long Time. I Know This Is Off Topic But My Point Remains True On Many A Subject. To Answer The Yes Or No Question @Clashcityrocker Asked, Yes, It Looks Fake. I Guess Cognitive Dissonance Is More Alive And Well Than I Had Suspected. 😂

Yeah science is a false religion it turns out. For real science it needs to be tested to be proven.

So...Tell Me About This Science We Are Told To Trust. Every Bit Of Science That We Have Been Told To Trust The Last Few Years Has Been Wrong. Just How Far Back Does The Go? I Am Sure A Very Long Time. I Know This Is Off Topic But My Point Remains True On Many A Subject. To Answer The Yes Or No Question @Clashcityrocker Asked, Yes, It Looks Fake. I Guess Cognitive Dissonance Is More Alive And Well Than I Had Suspected. 😂
Not all science can be trusted, that's not what I was saying. I've said earlier before that science can disprove itself over time BUT that doesn't mean that all/any science should be discredited and disqualified because of some agenda or vendetta. That's what we're seeing here.

For example, science claims Big Foot can't exists, flat earthers tend to believe that Big Foot does exists, yet Clashcityrocker doesn't. It tells me his core beliefs on these topics aren't consistent. That's why I asked if he believes in donkeys that talk human language, fish spitting money, leviathan class lifeforms (all which the Bible talks about). Stuff that I know members don't know about unless they googled it or youtube'd it.

I think the video looks fake too, is it? Who cares? There's plenty of stuff in real life that we've seen that doesn't look "real" and yet it is. Why make an argument over it?

Lots of strange/fake looking events/things that are real have been caught on camera...
Yeah science is a false religion it turns out. For real science it needs to be tested to be proven.
Science is biblical, there is alot of Science in the Bible and alot of God's fingerprint in science and creation.. humans have twisted science to fit an agenda as you've done here. You're no different from Nasa 😆

Again, educate yourself...

Don't worry. Just being playful as always 😆 Hopefully my last comment I just edited shows that :) Just find it strange when people don't have the evidence to back themselves up they go to something like mythical creatures and what have you but don't understand the actual science or origins or those creatures.
I brought up bigfoot as a joke. I don't think it is the nephilim. Some are saying that the nephilim looked like clowns.

I brought up bigfoot as a joke. I don't think it is the nephilim. Some are saying that the nephilim looked like clowns.
Just watched the video, some of that is true and some of that is a bit exaggerated/manipulated/twisted to make a believable story more influencial. I don't for a second believe that court jesters were influenced in any way by the yokai or Mayan blood demons, and other mythologies, mostly because they were never anything to cause laughter, light and entertainment. I think they (the jesters) happened to have similar makeup and color schemes and wanted to make a look that stood out. Really, no different from someone who goes and gets plastic surgery and heavy body modifications. If I got a bone piercing through the bridge of my nose, I have no doubt it would trigger someone and they'd make some commection to Mayan mythos. So there's that lol

The thing with tik-tok and youtube when it comes to this is that the person generating the story wants clicks. I've seen before where youtubers break down a video of a worship band, they'll say "WAIT! Did you see the lights? They had the lights pointed in the shape of a 90 degree triangle!! That means they are with the illuminate!!! Look at the way the worship leader moves his hand on this frame by frame shot, he's clearly worshipping satan!!!' And things of that nature. They will make connections from nothing, and create a full story based on assumtions. They are gifted and likely went to school for marketing or writing.

Point being, be careful not to put your trust in these streamers when it comes to things you haven't properly researched yourself. There's a reason why they're called "influencers" and they are worse than Hollywood's darkest moments.

Also, would recommend you do not give go these online based organizations/ministries/influencers. My sister gave to youtubers named "Vigilant Christian" and "Omega Man" for years, only to find later (too late) that they were deceiving people in various ways. Not trying to tell you what to do though, you do and believe what you want.

Good luck and thanks for the video, was an interesting watch! 👍

Same “ignore” feature you used on me. :D
Are people really that bothered enough to block someone for simple, harmless posts? Or is it just a joke? Then again, it's seems I've already ruffled some members' feathers enough to send private messages about me over nothing, simply because they didn't like my posting style. Gotta love good ole forum logic, but makes the forum look bad.

Tbh, too many special officer doofy's here though...

So that can be this forum's excuse:

It’s a pretty nifty feature. It basically removes people who would ideally remove themselves, but lack the self-awareness to do so.
I guess you thought the shot of the lander taking off was real then. Turns out if you look at the link I provided it shows it was a minature. In short a fake.

I guess you thought the shot of the lander taking off was real then. Turns out if you look at the link I provided it shows it was a minature. In short a fake.
I think he blocked me, not you. I think he got offended on my Orianthi thread. But it doesn't matter who gets blocked, all of us represent the forum equally so the forum just looks petty with drama

I think he blocked me, not you. I think he got offended on my Orianthi thread. But it doesn't matter who gets blocked, all of us represent the forum equally so the forum just looks petty with drama
No, I haven't blocked anyone. If I didn't like the topic in a thread I just wouldn't look at it.

Back