Another moon landing for... some people not to believe

By holding yourself and others up as the keepers of "uncommon knowledge" and proclaiming your superior insight into the topic, you are the one who is initiating the condescension.

You do understand that right?
So what does that have to do with the short showing the lander taking off? Then as a bonus feature, a scientist showing that had to be a fake minature. That pretty much proves my point. It's not about some argument over condescension. It's about ascension of a model in a studio.

9a3887a75a961d6387bc20250cbfb7bb.gif

What are the dues? Is there a condescending hazing ritual? Are 21st Century Intellectuals allowed to participate? I am 22C Genii curious, but not ready to commit!
What are the dues? A sense of humour.
Is there a condescending hazing ritual? Yes, you must endure 2 hours of French soldiers in a castle taunting you, including a second time.
Are 21st Century Intellectuals allowed to participate? Not without a verifiable note from mommy.
I am 22C Genii curious, but not ready to commit! Oh I think you're ready mate.

What are the dues? A sense of humour.
Is there a condescending hazing ritual? Yes, you must endure 2 hours of French soldiers in a castle taunting you, including a second time.
Are 21st Century Intellectuals allowed to participate? Not without a verifiable note from mommy.
I am 22C Genii curious, but not ready to commit! Oh I think you're ready mate.
I am warming up to this concept! I propose that the password be "Ni", but it is to be spelled "Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing!"!! I also suggest that the annual meeting be held once a week ;~)) So says the 22C Genii prospect!!!

Well... I'd like to thank everyone for making the 22nd Century Genii organization a real and thriving force.
It's high time we educate older thought processes because they are sadly working with ancient and properly debunked erroneous principals.
Our work is important.
Our work is incessant.
Our word needs to be shared...
:)

Well... I'd like to thank everyone for making the 22nd Century Genii organization a real and thriving force.
It's high time we educate older thought processes because they are sadly working with ancient and properly debunked erroneous principals.
Our work is important.
Our work is incessant.
Our word needs to be shared...
:)
dmatthews, he's our man. If he can't do it no one can.

What are the dues?
Don't worry. Just give us your credit card. We'll bill monthly and you'll hardly even notice it's gone.
Is there a condescending hazing ritual?
Case by case basis
Are 21st Century Intellectuals allowed to participate?
The committee is still debating this. TBH, we can't really figure out what they are.
I am 22C Genii curious, but not ready to commit!
We don't need your sizes just yet, but will when you pass initiation and are ready to receive your members only jacket.

Back