2019 Model Speculation

Steve Dombroski

PRS Pulse Artist
PRS Pulse Artist
I haven’t seen a lot of posts about speculation on 2019 models. If history serves as guidance here, PRS may announce the 2019 lineup within the next week or so. What is everyone hoping for? Myself? I’m hoping PRS does a stoptail 24-08 semi-hollow core model. Any other hopefuls?

A new guitar similar to the Silver Star - but a "T" version

I've been saying this since the Silver Sky was introduced. Collaboration with Keef, called the "Ruby Tuesday." Talk about possible internet implosion!

I'm praying for a Core baritone, preferably both a solid and hollow version. I really like both SE 277's, but I would appreciate the extra quality of the Core line.

They definitely do. I'm really hoping for an SE or S2 version of the HBII. The SE and S2 Semi-hollow models are cool, but I'd love to have a full hollowbody but I just can't afford the Core model.

You just have to make yourself afford a core model. I feel you, though.. I had to wait 20 years until I found a used one and I could afford it. If you’re patient enough they pop up used south of 2k.

Y’all know I love SE’s but.. there’s no way one would be close enough to what a real HBI-II feels like and how they’re made at SE or S2 prices.

I just went through this with my singer, and even he would agree to save up/splurge for the real sh!t.

Back