WIN A #8 BASS PICKUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photoshop your face on that ape and I'll count it. Right now it's missing the "YOU" element. ;)

My CE, but being played by a very distant relative....

Ape4-2.jpg

Is there a thread for the "under 50" age group to post in? PRS is gonna have to borrow from the Oldsmobile ad campaign but instead of how Olds said.."not your parents' Oldsmobile". Prs is gonna have to say..."your Grandfather's guitar brand" ...or..."10,000 Lawyers and Doctors CAN'T be wrong" ..or..."you don't HAVE to be a senior citizen to enjoy a PRS...but it helps"...or..."don't wait till you're 75 to buy a PRS...you can afford one at any age over 45"...or.... "walker, puffer, and oxygen bottle sold seperately" .... or...."new pickup technology does NOT interact with pacemakers".....or......"senior discounts available"...or...."with the new PRS amps you can now say goodbeye to your hearing aids!"...or...."On sale to the general public, the PRS SEline (also available with proof of old age, the USA made line of PRS guitars and amps"....or..."New from PRS USA, dual purpose coffin shaped locking cases. Keep you, your kidneys and other valuable organs, AND your guitar safe from robbers"...or....PRS, the LAST guitar you'll ever buy".
GOD!

Is there a thread for the "under 50" age group to post in? PRS is gonna have to borrow from the Oldsmobile ad campaign but instead of how Olds said.."not your parents' Oldsmobile". Prs is gonna have to say..."your Grandfather's guitar brand" ...or..."10,000 Lawyers and Doctors CAN'T be wrong" ..or..."you don't HAVE to be a senior citizen to enjoy a PRS...but it helps"...or..."don't wait till you're 75 to buy a PRS...you can afford one at any age over 45"...or.... "walker, puffer, and oxygen bottle sold seperately" .... or...."new pickup technology does NOT interact with pacemakers".....or......"senior discounts available"...or...."with the new PRS amps you can now say goodbeye to your hearing aids!"...or...."On sale to the general public, the PRS SEline (also available with proof of old age, the USA made line of PRS guitars and amps"....or..."New from PRS USA, dual purpose coffin shaped locking cases. Keep you, your kidneys and other valuable organs, AND your guitar safe from robbers"...or....PRS, the LAST guitar you'll ever buy".
GOD!

Damn, I never looked at PRS as an "old guy" guitar, and I bought mine when I was nineteen. They are somewhat of a luxury item so it may take awhile for "regular" people without rich parents to acquire one, or the taste level to see their merits. While I see the humor in your post, I am worried that it might offend the people who are participating in this contest, and perhaps Hans. (who is doing this just to be a bro)

GOD!
Hey, I hear PRS will address the needs of their nominal target market at the 2012 Experience by offering an early bird special for all meals. Includes only soft foods and no onions...they make us gassy. :p And Blaren...dude...you're, like, one year younger than me and a hellova lot grayer! LOL You kill me...

GOD!

Hmmm...
I bought my 1st PRS in '96 at the age of 19. You do the math.

This isn't a real entry, but it is me and is recent and the guitar was and is still mine. I'm just putting it up because it was fun and there isn't enough here yet. Clearly the guitar isn't a PRS - please don't shoot me.
CK_147JennaPeterOnGuitar.JPG

If the contest was about who is wearing the coolest shoes in the picture, I believe you'd win! Nice. I need a pair of those; do they come in "gunboat" sizes?

Goldtop

Fun thread going on here, I see some nice pics and great looking guitars too! This was at a show last fall, our band rents out a bar once in a while and gets rowdy for our grad school classmates. One of them grabbed this pic, I don't know if she did some camera magic with the shutter speed or if it just randomly came out this way, but it turned out kinda cool!

7689037078_de5ac59c06_b.jpg

Who says you can't have fun with an SE?

I do believe that #8 could be the only pup that could unseat the 57/08 from my Cu24. :cool:

Ok, I gave "Norma" to Kate. I couldn't bear to sell her (Norma). So here she is learning her 1st Led Zeppelin song.....Livin' Lovin' Maid
IMG_2678.jpg

32B306FC-7AC0-4A02-8EA7-4BF38D9F1D11-264-000000290D83BEE0.jpg
hard to keep playing when this whirlwind is climbing over you! She also likes to fall asleep while I jam haha sorry for the poor quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back