PRS Scavenger Hunt

Just a reminder, round 11 is active.

Who's got the oldest Silver Sky by serial number?

Deadline to post a photo is Saturday the 8th at 10PM (CEST).

2018 Silver Sky 8/31/2018

FpT0Yn4.jpg

Personally, I like the idea of summer time much better than savings time.
It seems silly to save an hour from March to use in November.

The guidelines have always been crystal clear. CEST is as good a time zone as any. I just have to get my submissions in before dinner.
Absolutely on board with this. I’d much rather have the light in the afternoon when I can use it.

Pro tip: never take time off when the clocks change in the spring. You lose a hour of vacation time that way. I always made sure to be off the weekend we changed clocks in the fall - I’d get an extra hour of vacation that way. Just a tip from your ol’ Uncle Lar.

That’s in danger this year because of the layoff - may not have the time to take.

give him a break, kramer may be cancelled but it was just a joke, no one is trying to move the seat of the empire.

So used to having good intentions be the source of heartache that I’ve started to assume the worst. I need to work that out.

I’m sorry for failing to take your post as a joke, @aphantomvaper .

I’m going to take l some time off.

Round 11 is active until I get back.

Last edited:
Clearly its time for me to take a break.

So used to having good intentions be the source of heartache that I’ve started to assume the worst. I need to work that out.

I’m sorry for failing to take your post as a joke, @aphantomvaper .

I’m going to take l some time off and chill the fvck out.

Round 11 is active until I get back.
aw, don't leave us hanging on a silver sky round.

Absolutely on board with this. I’d much rather have the light in the afternoon when I can use it.

Pro tip: never take time off when the clocks change in the spring. You lose a hour of vacation time that way. I always made sure to be off the weekend we changed clocks in the fall - I’d get an extra hour of vacation that way. Just a tip from your ol’ Uncle Lar.

That’s in danger this year because of the layoff - may not have the time to take.
I'd be okay with a compromise. Move the clocks back 1/2 an hour next fall and leave them there. Then everyone gets to ***** a little. Or let's just move them back every an hour every spring and fall so we all get to sleep more and live longer.

Back