PRS Scavenger Hunt

Round #9

MBnHPRu.jpg
WINNER!

ROUND 10: Post a photo of your PRS. Any model. Any year. Only one entry allowed per member so make it a good one..

You've got 48 hours to post something awesome. The photo with the most 'likes' between now and Tuesday the 4th at 10PM (CEST) wins.

And…if I may go off script and combine your two recent excellent threads…this is my favorite necro thread of “post your favorite PRS Eye Candy”…

There should be more entries for round 10, so here is something Mrs and I put together from the scraps the Indy wrecking crew left for us in the vault.

The showcase is the neck. Better look than I imaged while in the vault. Just look at those lines.
CK_833BackHeadstockDetailAAA.jpeg

back is nice and simple, but the neck doesn't stop
CK_829BackNeckFigureAAA.jpeg

a look at the sap wood, how could you not love it
CK_844HealSapDetail.jpeg

the sap blends nicely with the binding
CK_837HornToSap.jpeg

what the neck looked like when I found it hidden away on the top shelf. When I saw it, I did beg the Paul's to let me have it.
CK_JujuNeckWoodToGuitar.JPG

The top isn't to everybody's taste. Enough so that somebody poached this photo to use in a Facebook 'how hideous is this' thread.
CK_845Top.jpeg

But really, the owner's opinion is all that matters. I think this face tells the truth.

CK_801PShowingGuitarBackAndSapAAA.jpeg

This is the last guitar Mrs and I deliberately went to build. We wanted everything originating in the Americas.
We call it Juju.

Back