PRS Scavenger Hunt

7QjyhEN.jpg

How about a Chuck Levin's 60th Anniversary model Custom 24-08?
PRS-2018_CU24-08.jpg

Flame Maple Neck, Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard, Swamp Ash body, Private Stock color (Absinthe Green).
BTW... I've seen Private Stock guitars with these exact same specs.

Sweet guitar but not from the 'Collection' series.

ROUND 6: Any 'Artist Relations' PRS.

Important: You have to prove it. The guitar should have something like 'Artist Stock' or 'Artist Relations' written on it somewhere. A letter of authenticity (from PRS) will also suffice.

ROUND 6: Any 'Artist Relations' PRS.

Important: You have to prove it. The guitar should have something like 'Artist Stock' or 'Artist Relations' written on it somewhere. A letter of authenticity (from PRS) will also suffice.

Built for Howard and played throughout the Paul Rogers Live in Glasgow CD. Has BRW neck. I have a note from Howard in the case in my office.

Last edited:
ROUND 7: Any PRS made by 'the man himself'.

Remember, you must be the current owner.
Hmm. Maybe. The letter Paul wrote me explaining the guitar did say the HE custom carved the neck, so he definitely participated in the making of it - judgement call.

CK_24ViolaNeckDetail.JPG

For those who don’t recognize it by the neck, the top coloured with powdered dye.
CK_17ViolaPickups.JPG

Oh all right, you’ve all seen this by now
CK_19ViolaFullFront.JPG

Hmm. Maybe. The letter Paul wrote me explaining the guitar did say the HE custom carved the neck, so he definitely participated in the making of it - judgement call.

CK_24ViolaNeckDetail.JPG

For those who don’t recognize it by the neck, the top coloured with powdered dye.
CK_17ViolaPickups.JPG

Oh all right, you’ve all seen this by now
CK_19ViolaFullFront.JPG

that’s a winner by any grading scale

Back