A question as old as time (or the PRS Forum): photo sharing site with mobile-friendly BBcode generator?

andy474x

Knows the Drill
I know. I know. Everyone asks about posting photos, but I don't know that we've often talked about mobile friendliness. Flickr mobile app doesn't support BBcode for posting on the forum. I'm not sure which is worse - that, or that the forum still doesn't support its own photo hosting. I regularly don't spam the forum with photos, because I have to be at home on my laptop, and that's a problem.

Whatcha got?

Why use the mobile app when you can post using the embed code directly from the flickr website using a browser?

I just posted that pic and this post, using my iPhone. Open the Flickr website, open a picture, right click and select copy, then paste in the thread

Why use the mobile app when you can post using the embed code directly from the flickr website using a browser?

I'm on iPhone, any time I try to open the website with my browser, it just forwards me to the app. I have done it that way, but I have to specifically avoid opening the app, and it's actually kind of a pain, unless there's some way I don't know about. I'm not a tech savvy person!

Back