PRS Scavenger Hunt

I'd be okay with a compromise. Move the clocks back 1/2 an hour next fall and leave them there. Then everyone gets to ***** a little. Or let's just move them back every an hour every spring and fall so we all get to sleep more and live longer.
^This. The most appropriate thing to do would have been to spring ahead half an hour and leave it there. Changing twice a year is so disruptive to everyone's cycle it's documented what it costs to the body and the economy.

^This. The most appropriate thing to do would have been to spring ahead half an hour and leave it there. Changing twice a year is so disruptive to everyone's cycle it's documented what it costs to the body and the economy.
The whole time zone thing was historically a bit nuts. It was created to service the railroads - so people would know when to show up at the station in a uniform way. Previously, every locality set their own local time. Not just states - towns and cities.

The States also had a say in what time zone to be in!

Michigan, for example, was supposed to be in the Central Time Zone, but the state opted to be in the Eastern Time Zone because in the 1920a the car company directors wanted to be in the same time zone as Wall Street.

I'm sure this was not a unique situation.

Of course, Einstein knew it was all relative. ;)

So used to having good intentions be the source of heartache that I’ve started to assume the worst. I need to work that out.

I’m sorry for failing to take your post as a joke, @aphantomvaper .

I’m going to take l some time off.

Round 11 is active until I get back.
Ack! Attempt at humor derailed the thread somewhat. My deep apologies, Hans! I treasure your posts and examples of stunning guitars.

Apologies to all, even the ones that understood what I meant.

Please continue with the excellent contest. It is a great thread no matter what time it really is.

Edit: I had no idea Central European Standard Time was an acronym. Learning is painful sometimes.

Last edited:
I happen to think large dog breeds go quite well with a PRS. The perspective is off but to put it into proportion, the "dog bed" behind him is a full size mattress.

T5rzFzf.jpg

Haha, you have a sharp eye! The painting on the piano is father Sergio Gutiérrez Benítez aka "Fray Tormenta". The movie was loosely based on his life story.

That movie is so off the wall.

Not really a JB fan, but that movie has me in tears (of laughter) at several points.

Back