Who is your favorite female guitarist?

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
I have several actually.
Orianthi for sure, as she rocks a PRS and covers a wide range of music.
And her tour with Alice Cooper has her doing some very nice guitar work.

I enjoy the group Halestorm as Lizzy Hale one of the guitarists and singer is a good player.
Here is one of her videos I enjoy, but there is no actual playing in it.

Another young woman (around 26 years old now) from France who's name is Juliette plays at home shredding to music.
Have not seen her in a group, but many have posted they would like to see that.
She puts a lot of heart and soul into her playing as you can see by her expressions on her face and body language.
It would be very cool to see her do some videos of her own improv instead of just playing along with other groups songs.

I think I ran across her channel last year when doing research on the SG I was planning on buying.
Here is her channel.
https://www.youtube.com/feed/UC-MkY-TsU-RoxVoHXxnbonA

Amazing player for sure, really enjoy her soling over the top of the Beatles song "I want you."

Last edited by a moderator:
He he he, I have watched all of her videos many a time.
She is so amazing.

To bad she has not released any new vids of late though.
But she really needs to be in a group.
With her playing ability it would be cool to see her jam on stage with Dream Theater.

She has even had marriage proposals online through her YouTube channel.

He he he, I have watched all of her videos many a time.
She is so amazing.

To bad she has not released any new vids of late though.
But she really needs to be in a group.
With her playing ability it would be cool to see her jam on stage with Dream Theater.

She has even had marriage proposals online through her YouTube channel.

Now I have to practise my a$$ off, so it will be me to jam with her on (and off) the stage. Thanks, Corey, you just gave my life a purpose :dancing:

I have always been A "Sucker" for Teena marie.

The hottest Donna - Allison Robertson

tumblr_lmfultRQfG1qdnwq2o1_400.jpeg

Orianthi is a badass, of course.

I've also really been digging Aleks Sever. There's next to no info about her or YouTube vids out there, but she's got a great Larry Carlton/Robben Ford tasteful vibe going. I downloaded her album on a whim and don't regret it.

This blew me away when I saw it a couple of years ago. It's a little bit parrot fashion but you can't deny the feel and chops she has going on. I wonder what she's up to these days...

Wow she's awesome!!! What talent... It feels like she's benn playing for 20+ years... Technique and musicality... Thanks for sharing this Justmund!

I've also really been digging Aleks Sever. There's next to no info about her or YouTube vids out there, but she's got a great Larry Carlton/Robben Ford tasteful vibe going. I downloaded her album on a whim and don't regret it.

I love her playing. Great taste, very musical!

I've always digged Badi Assad, a great Brazillian classical/jazz guitarist

Ana Vidovic, for sure.
Had the pleasure of sitting in a masterclass with her and watching her do her stuff live.

Back