What do you drive?

2014 Chevy Silverado Crew 5.3 4x4

nmT9uFt.jpg

I have a 2001 Audi TT225 Quattro that I bought new in 2001. It was my main car up to 2008 and now is only used on weekends.
Used to load a Marshall JTM30 2x10" combo, my pedalboard and a couple of guitars in the back with the (useless) rear seats folded.
If you think loading guitar gear in a sports car is hard, try loading windsurf gear in one... :)
I always had another car for windsurfing, but a couple of times that the other one was in for repairs I used the TT to go windsurfing without having a roof rack!!
DSC00035_zps584827c1.jpg

One board, three sail rigs all in the trunk!! :)
My daily drive now is a 2012 VW Polo TDi Bluemotion that has a silly MPG

Really??? New comers can't even post a picture. Okay, my name is Keith and this is my first and last post. Bye

My weekend toy:
IMG_5646.jpg

This 2006 GTO is the "Goat" in my user name.
My daily driver is a 2012 Hyundai Genesis sedan.

Tom

First post. First PRS. :wave:

I've always been a Fender guy, but as soon as I picked up an SE I bought two. Yesterday I received the first - an SECU24 Whale Blue Quilt top. There is also an SECU24 Tobacco Burst on the way.

Here is my current ride - 335i xDrive w/all the extra power/handling goodies. I'm no snob, but now understand why everyone thinks BMW owners are [self-censored]. I can't help but floor it every time I get in...0-60 in 4.4sec. :biggrin:

335.jpg

Really??? New comers can't even post a picture. Okay, my name is Keith and this is my first and last post. Bye

Really???? My name is Steve this is not my first post nor is it my last. How ya all doin? Btw I'm an old comer!

My pride and joy! 2014 Porsche Carrera S. This is me just meeting my new baby at the Porsche factory in Zuffenhausen. Picked it up and spent the next 2 weeks driving around Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The best 2 weeks of my life! This was followed by the agonizing 4-6 week wait for the car to be shipped over to the states.

DSCF0114.jpg

DSCF0219.jpg

Nice choice. Love it.

My weekend toy:
IMG_5646.jpg

This 2006 GTO is the "Goat" in my user name.
My daily driver is a 2012 Hyundai Genesis sedan.

Tom

6.0, good year. Nothing against a 5.7 though. Holden has given "the states" a few good rides. I'd love to have a 2015 SS Sedan for a weekend toy.

Back