What’s your favorite se?

One for me. So good I bought that model twice.

I think the unique ones with no regular Core counterpart rightfully get the most praise:

Zach Myers
Bernie
Holcomb

Or my 202...
rXKsgXTl.jpg

There are some crazy asking prices for Korina Ones on Reverb right now. More than a new 2019 SE.

They are very well liked for sure. I've been saying for a few years that PRS should do an S2 One. With a satin finish, I bet they could get the price down to $900 and it would SLAY.

I've had the Bernie, an SE One, and a Holcomb. Loved the satin finish on the Holcomb, but I couldn't get along with the flat radius, and the seemingly, chunky neck. The One was fun, but the Bernie was the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also had this one in my possession for a couple of months!

iZJsaVT.jpg

We had a wild night!!!!!!

Jammed a little during the day. Worked out in the afternoon. Had a stoogie and a scotch before dinner. Got dress up to go out to a nice place for dinner. Dinner plans got ruined when the boys stopped by with a bottle of vodka. That ended up leading to some ink. After that, one thing led to another and it turned into sex, drugs and rock-n-roll. He passed out early. Clearly lost a step, and more, in the morning. Made some greasy grub, and a little hair-o-the-dog for the rebound. Of course, all of this was documented in pics!

NDmioa6.jpg

mJHARAb.jpg

x73f1MY.jpg

tlQhUgY.jpg

qnmSPR1.jpg

GqL4S5N.jpg

t7sP4nt.jpg

4Bu0nmT.jpg

IZ6DsnV.jpg

5sL1DHZ.jpg

PptHETz.jpg

A lot of love for Bernie's on here...what makes them so cool?
I played one about 5 years ago in a store...I remember a thick body and thick neck but not much else.

Love my Bernies (VSB and Black) as well as my Zach Myers. And my EG. And my old Singlecut.

I can't choose. :(

A lot of love for Bernie's on here...what makes them so cool?
I played one about 5 years ago in a store...I remember a thick body and thick neck but not much else.
Exactly the mystery for this Bernie owner yours truly. It’s one of those things that drives me to think variation in neck and body thickness makes a big difference in tone.

There are some crazy asking prices for Korina Ones on Reverb right now. More than a new 2019 SE.
Curiosity got the better of me, so I went over and checked...sweet mother of jesus. Either someone's deep in debt to their bookie or their better half wants them to thin the herd and they really don't or maybe they got some special herb, but that's crazy money for a Korina One.

The problem with signature models .... when you decide to trade or sell you not only need to find a PRS fan but you need to find a fan of that particular artist. This search narrows down the pool of potential buyers and thus the money you get back out of the guitar.

Fortunately, someone at the factory read some posts about this issue and many of the signature models this last year or two now put the artist signature name on the truss cover so if you or the next buyer like the guitar but not the artist you can replace the truss cover.

As for favorite SE ... Singlecut Soapbar
img_20180629_083413sm.jpg

I've had the Bernie, an SE One, and a Holcomb. Loved the satin finish on the Holcomb, but I couldn't get along with the flat radius, and the seemingly, chunky neck. The One was fun, but the Bernie was the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also had this one in my possession for a couple of months!

iZJsaVT.jpg

We had a wild night!!!!!!

Jammed a little during the day. Worked out in the afternoon. Had a stoogie and a scotch before dinner. Got dress up to go out to a nice place for dinner. Dinner plans got ruined when the boys stopped by with a bottle of vodka. That ended up leading to some ink. After that, one thing led to another and it turned into sex, drugs and rock-n-roll. He passed out early. Clearly lost a step, and more, in the morning. Made some greasy grub, and a little hair-o-the-dog for the rebound. Of course, all of this was documented in pics!

NDmioa6.jpg

mJHARAb.jpg

x73f1MY.jpg

tlQhUgY.jpg

qnmSPR1.jpg

GqL4S5N.jpg

t7sP4nt.jpg

4Bu0nmT.jpg

IZ6DsnV.jpg

5sL1DHZ.jpg

PptHETz.jpg

Bro, this is easily the best post of the week. I about fell out of my chair laughing. Strong work!

That's my favorite, too!

Back