Wellll...ok another NGD.... Incoming!

And it arrived yesterday and unpacked this morning as I did not get home until 11.30pm.
Looks better in the "wood" than I thought from sellers' photos.
Not had much playing time yet but that will come, this one is a keeper!
Very nice Paisley case and all case candy was included (as it should be at this level though)
Couple of pictures taken a few minutes ago.

Only thing I'm not 100% sure on is what the official PRS name is for this finish?

And it arrived yesterday and unpacked this morning as I did not get home until 11.30pm.
Very nice Paisley case and all case candy was included (as it should be at this level though)

Only thing I'm not 100% sure on is what the official PRS name is for this finish?
Beautiful! Congrats..

Check the modcat for the finish.

The modcat is also on a card and sticker on the case if still there. About a third of mine came with the sticker on the case.
I do not see either of those with mine unfortunately, it can wait until string change time which might be soon as not overkeen on the ones on here right now anyway...lol

Killer grab Ace! Looks fantabulous!! I am guessing faded whale blue as well!!!

Back