Wellll...ok another NGD.... Incoming!

Max Headroom

Your Mom rang, can she have her panties back!
I have to admit I was inspired to get of my a$$ and make a decision after @László latest stunning acquisition and decided I need to browse through my watchlist in Reverb and Ebay rather more meticulously.
Now I also had been saving up a fair bit of black/white charcoal type themed guitars although none quite like that instrument, but I also had a hit list.

Say Kevin wouldn't it be great if your next guitar was a singlecut?..well yes...
And you know howabout a non trem equiped one?..well ok...
Oh and some exotic wood could work dont you think?..well maybe...
And a really nice figured neck and distinctive flame maple top right?...jeez dude!

So...I think this one just about covered all bases....

2018 McCarty 594 Wood Library.
Due to land Thursday/Friday next week.
For now these pictures will have to do!

I have to admit I was inspired to get of my a$$ and make a decision after @László latest stunning acquisition and decided I need to browse through my watchlist in Reverb and Ebay rather more meticulously.
Now I also had been saving up a fair bit of black/white charcoal type themed guitars although none quite like that instrument, but I also had a hit list.

Say Kevin wouldn't it be great if your next guitar was a singlecut?..well yes...
And a really nice figured neck and distinctive flame maple top right?...jeez dude!

Certainly would float my boat!

It's gorgeous.

Nice

Dayyyyyyuuuummmmmm!!! $weetne$$

Wow, nice!! Did you get them to throw in a few books too? Some cool SF/Fantasy stuff looks like :cool:
I wish…lol
although I do have quite a large varied collection myself anyway of sci-fi and fantasy.
A lot are packed in boxes sad to say but still have quite a few “classics” out on show.
Well classics to myself at least.
Anne McCaffrey, Michael Moorcock, Stephen Donaldson, Terry Pratchet etc etc.

Back