NGD!!! SE CE content

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
OK, so after the screaming deal I got offered yesterday, it also shipped SUPER fast and is already here!! Just spent some time running it through its paces with the Marshall Origin 50 and Boss SD-1, and I am IMPRESSED. It came perfectly set up, hold tune fantastically, even with trem usage. Decking the trem is normally one of the first things I do, but it's holding tune so well that I'm going to keep it floating for a bit and see how I feel. It's also so well set up with 9s that I may keep it there rather than going to 10s, which I would normally do.

It sounds great - I was figuring a pickup change would probably be in order, but apparently the switch away from G&B has done good things for the "s" pickups - my initial impressions are very positive, and they even split well.

I've owned over a dozen Core PRSes over the years, and this is a truly impressive guitar - is it a Core? Nope. Is it every bit a PRS? Heck yeah.

Here, have some pics:
sece2.jpg

sece3.jpg

sece4.jpg

sece5.jpg

sece6.jpg

sece7.jpg

OK, so after the screaming deal I got offered yesterday, it also shipped SUPER fast and is already here!! Just spent some time running it through its paces with the Marshall Origin 50 and Boss SD-1, and I am IMPRESSED. It came perfectly set up, hold tune fantastically, even with trem usage. Decking the trem is normally one of the first things I do, but it's holding tune so well that I'm going to keep it floating for a bit and see how I feel. It's also so well set up with 9s that I may keep it there rather than going to 10s, which I would normally do.

It sounds great - I was figuring a pickup change would probably be in order, but apparently the switch away from G&B has done good things for the "s" pickups - my initial impressions are very positive, and they even split well.

I've owned over a dozen Core PRSes over the years, and this is a truly impressive guitar - is it a Core? Nope. Is it every bit a PRS? Heck yeah.

Here, have some pics:
sece2.jpg

sece3.jpg

sece4.jpg

sece5.jpg

sece6.jpg

sece7.jpg
That's a killer example, congrats!
Looking forward to see how it fits over time!
Lovely.

Here, have some pics:
sece2.jpg

sece3.jpg

sece4.jpg

sece5.jpg

sece6.jpg

sece7.jpg
Nice

Goodness how could you not love that turquoise finish. Looks like a keeper. It's always kinda fingers crossed on a veneer when you're getting it shipped to you but that's a great one! Just a good guitar thats not to pricey for you to feel bad about really laying into!

Back