Unofficial Reclaimed Limited Thread

Thanks! John's in NH has some coming too. Got one. Not in stock yet but on the way. He has a few more coming.

New guy here, just received my first PRS after playing for 14 years and I honestly have no idea what took me so long to get one! I have been thinking about seriously getting a PRS for months now and when I saw these I decided it would be a perfect unique first PRS. Upon pulling it out of the gig bag, the first thing I noticed was how well set up it was and the fit and finish is fantastic. I haven't had to much time with it yet but so far I'd describe it as a very full and warm sound and the body just resonates like crazy! Here are some pictures for you all to enjoy!

20170401_180339.jpg
20170401_180346.jpg

21Hemi... That's my favorite RLCE24s I've seen yet.

New guy here, just received my first PRS after playing for 14 years and I honestly have no idea what took me so long to get one! I have been thinking about seriously getting a PRS for months now and when I saw these I decided it would be a perfect unique first PRS. Upon pulling it out of the gig bag, the first thing I noticed was how well set up it was and the fit and finish is fantastic. I haven't had to much time with it yet but so far I'd describe it as a very full and warm sound and the body just resonates like crazy! Here are some pictures for you all to enjoy!

20170401_180339.jpg
20170401_180346.jpg

Some great nail holes in that top!

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I was lucky enough to be able to pick between a few that Sam Ash had in their network and get it shipped to my local store. I just weighed mine and it comes in at 7lbs even so definitely a nice light weight guitar. Also my pictures really don't do the color justice. In person its a nice deep amber/orange color and the grain really pops at different angles.

That one is ridiculous! I almost want to pick it up...but I'm attached to mine now...so I wouldn't sell it...

I'm glad it sold quick - I was sitting there refreshing it trying to remind myself that I don't need a second one :rolleyes:

Back