SoNGD - Guitar 1 of 4

Slo-mo

used to be faster...
Sort of New Guitar Day: I finally got around to taking some photos of my reentry to PRS-land Starter Edition guitars. First up is the CE-24 Dusty Waring Hardtail. I just picked this up about a month ago after waiting a year+ for the green I preordered to arrive at dealer.

I'll edit this and add the SE Silversky & SE Hollowbody IIP as I get a chance to photograph them. Needed one to test out the imgur hosting before I get rest done.

z1SoBdd.jpeg

5hgjs9P.jpeg

cxpY2Hc.jpeg

SE Hollowbody II P:

h2j7NhC.jpeg

igWjhDd.jpg

Nh8Rmk8.jpg

SE Silversky:

NR8TvLS.jpg

mibrOe9.jpg

y6RaeBu.jpg

s64scTw.jpg

I've got standard SE Locking tuners on the HB2P, I actually have given this guitar to my son since I wasn't really playing it much. On the SS, I have Phase 3 Locking on it with the backing plates someone posted in a thread last year - they worked great!

Still making minor mods to the SE CE-24 Standard Satin. I'll get that one photographed once last tweaks arrive.

Last edited:
Sort of New Guitar Day: I finally got around to taking some photos of my reentry to PRS-land Starter Edition guitars. First up is the CE-24 Dusty Waring Hardtail. I just picked this up about a month ago after waiting a year+ for the green I preordered to arrive at dealer.

I'll edit this and add the SE Silversky & SE Hollowbody IIP as I get a chance to photograph them. Needed one to test out the imgur hosting before I get rest done.

z1SoBdd.jpeg

5hgjs9P.jpeg

cxpY2Hc.jpeg

Still making minor mods to the SE CE-24 Standard Satin. I'll get that one photographed once last tweaks arrive.
Nice

ok got the SE CE 24 complete: \m/ pickups, new push/pull tone, PRS SE Locking tuners w/black buttons. This guitar sounds amazing! It wasn't "bad" with stock pickups, but a bit too much midrange. They could sound a bit muddy with a small Orange Crush amp. The \m/ though, OMG they sound awesome with all my amps!

2yVRZhU.jpeg

i7SrO2l.jpeg

ok got the SE CE 24 complete: \m/ pickups, new push/pull tone, PRS SE Locking tuners w/black buttons. This guitar sounds amazing! It wasn't "bad" with stock pickups, but a bit too much midrange. They could sound a bit muddy with a small Orange Crush amp. The \m/ though, OMG they sound awesome with all my amps!

2yVRZhU.jpeg

i7SrO2l.jpeg
OK, that looks awesome!

Back