The Walking Dead

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;21061 said:
The cop's wife is hot. The blond with the amazing green (that shot her zombie sister in the head) eyes is hot.

Just wait until you see the farmer's daughter!

I wonder if T-Bone is gonna have more than six spoken lines in the new season. He has got to have some sort of story development...... unless he's gonna DIE!

All I'm going to say about the second season is that, I think Shane was the only one who was being realistic about living in a world with zombies.

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I just started watching this and are hooked. Watched both seasons in like a week (had to do something while everyone was at Experience!) it got a tad slow for me during season 2 but overall still good, pretty excited for season 3. White Collar is the only thing I've been watching over the summer (love that show), but the season finale was lastnight, and the other shows I watch, Justified and Southland, don't start for a while, so Walking Dead is a welcome addition!

fun show.. but lost interest last season. Got stale a bit.. But it will be good to have it since True Blood (the best show on earth for me) ended..

Bring out yer dead!!!!!!

Anybody else excited about season 3 of The Walking Dead? Surely it's not just me...

Caught up last night with a couple WD episodes we had recorded to revisit when in the mood...Otis and Shane at the school...Damn, Shane!!! I just hope it goes in a different direction then "Lost" did...same producer (I think??) and Lost got a bit whacky for me about half way through. Whole family enjoys it...man, things really change. Growing up for me was M.A.S.H. and Brady Bunch, now zombies eating people...ahh, whatever!! Its family fun.

Season 2 is now available for streaming on Netflix. Season 3 begins in 7 days.. I'm a happy camper...

I made the mistake of reading a TV Guide article about the new season, happy camper x2!

Last episode of the season coming up.

72911_10151600438621264_665797863_n.jpg

Only three shows I watch: The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy. Although I'm thinking of checking out Game of Thrones.

Only three shows I watch: The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy. Although I'm thinking of checking out Game of Thrones.
Prepare yourself for a marathon of TV watching. It's one of the most addictive shows I've ever seen. Season 1 was amazing.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;63154 said:
Prepare yourself for a marathon of TV watching. It's one of the most addictive shows I've ever seen. Season 1 was amazing.

This is great news! Now that The Walking Dead is on hiatus, I'm going to start and get caught up on Game of Thrones...

Last night (Easter night), Last show, Season 3...besides what seamed to be twice the normal amount of commercials, GREAT show...Gov'ner will get his...

These undead are a lot scarier looking than the ones in The Walking Dead.
I do dig the TV series, cannot wait until it returns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone watch the trailer for the upcoming film, "World War Z," (Brad Pitt)? I read the book, and I'm really excited about this upcoming film. The special effects look AWESOME!!!

Anyone watch the trailer for the upcoming film, "World War Z," (Brad Pitt)? I read the book, and I'm really excited about this upcoming film. The special effects look AWESOME!!!

It looks KILLER!! I can't wait to see it.

Back