The Thread That We Post Purple PRS In To Torture JustRob.

19956793_10154719630487196_6825258421561501685_o.jpg

Holy Schnike!!

There's a faint hint of northern lights in this top
Yeah, there's still some purple there if you look closely...but I don't see any light green, so I'd have to say Aquamarine more'n Northern Lights, but I still agree with you, the finish is superb, almost private stock grade. The subtlety, the depth and 3-dimensionality...it's a stonkin' top.

No, there is. When you have so many that you can't even rotate through them fast enough, and I'm depriving other people of Their Purpleness, then one is approaching hoard-dom.

You're not depriving them, you're teaching them a lesson. Namely, if they wanted the guitar, they should have found it and bought it before you did.

At least that's what I tell myself when I wonder why Mr. Heather Graham gets her and I don't.

You're not depriving them, you're teaching them a lesson. Namely, if they wanted the guitar, they should have found it and bought it before you did.

At least that's what I tell myself when I wonder why Mr. Heather Graham gets her and I don't.

THIS! EXACTLY!

Well, having "been with" one of my idols (and her having been satisfied), I no longer need to delude myself thusly.

In my dram-fueled dreams...

Back