The Thread That We Post Purple PRS In To Torture JustRob.

Oh, also? I just put a down payment on this one:
SntolHD.jpg

One piece top
Maple neck
85/15 pickups
Win
This is bloody awesome!

Funny story:
I bought one of the Mark Holcomb SE guitars. I was telling my friend about it. I told him it was a 25.5" scale maple neck, shallower radius, and had the new funky stoptail that I really dig, and the Seymour Duncan signature pickups. About 5 minutes into the conversation he asked me what colour it was. I hesitated. He rolled his eyes. I proclaimed, "that's not why I bought it!" He totally ignored me, he asked me why it wasn't until he asked that question, why it wasn't until 5 minutes into the conversation, why I didn't volunteer the information, that he had to find out about it this way...adopting this, "why you gotta do me like that" tone of voice.

He was teasing of course, but then I told him -- it comes in exactly one colour -- you can have it in any colour you like, as long as it's Holcomb burst, which is kind of a colourful grey with a purple burst...

Last edited:
Exactly! I figured, instead of screwing around, just order what I want. Will definitely post pictures, but it'll be a couple months.

I don't think I've posted a picture of Barbara An to this thread:

uc

Since this picture was taken, I've put black pickup rings and a black switch tip on her. At some point, I'd like to install a gold bridge, either by having the stock bridge replated or by replacing it with a Hipshot.

Back