Kinda depends. I generally take pretty good care of all my guitars. I take especially good care of them for a while after I buy them, because I know from experience that I sometimes decide to sell a guitar after the "honeymoon" phase is over. But for the ones I have had for a while that I know I'll most likely never get rid of, I am probably a little less careful with them; they'll theoretically be mine when I die, so if they have a few nicks on them I don't care. I really don't care too much about my guitars being in pristine condition as long as I'm confident I'm not going to sell them.

Makes sense. Megadeth is basically both those things anyway.
Apparently... I know well how many people feel that way about Metallica. I myself don't own many of their newer albums, and rarely listen to the ones I have. But, I love the black album and am NOT a "thrash purist" and the second it's not thrash, it's trash, guy. I'm more of a hard rock and prog guy who likes some thrash. As such, I love Endgame and Dystopia as much as the old stuff.

Beyond that, I still don't really understand what's going on. Must be time for a forum break.

Must be time for a forum break.

This forum break is brought to you by Pfiter's new DeSputum.

Online content upsetting you? Are the people you interact with causing more irritation than illumination?

Is it all making you spitting mad?

Then you need the revolutionary new product from Pfiter - DeSputum.

One dose of DeSputum will keep you from reaching that spitting mad stage for up to four hours.

DeSputum is not some fantasy miracle cure. We don't claim to enhance your sense of empathy to better understand the idiots who are bugging you. It doesn't alter your mood to keep you from hitting highs in your anger levels.

DeSputum keeps you from getting spitting mad in one easy step - it dehydrates you. You can't be spitting mad if you can't spit!!

So get new DeSputum from Pfiter today. And stop being spitting mad!!!

(If you can't get spitting mad more than six hours after taking DeSputum, drink some damn water - you're dehydrated, remember?)

So get new DeSputum from Pfiter today. And stop being spitting mad!!!
Hey, I'm not mad at anyone. People are mad at me for asking if they liked mid aged "music by a certain group who shall remain nameless." Imagine if they knew I'd always had a star crush on Karen Carpenter since I was a young boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back